Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypeted on 10/27/2015

Obviously not Titanium but still work fine, i have 2 of these , take no care of it , drop , walk over , etc and keep shape, and color. A must Have for all

Impression:Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted byjashix on 09/13/2015

The edges could be a bit rounded but you simply have to take it easy on your poor head when using this one. If you use it carefully and don't lose it, you will have a comb for the rest of your life. Worth the money.

Impression:Nice Quality ,Metal,Lifetime product;

0 1 0

• posted bynchech on 06/08/2015

I was happily surprised the the tip of pins are rounded, so it doesn't hurt/spike. BUT the edges of each pin are totally square, while they shall be rounded too. Due to these sharp edges, the hair are not going through it easily, they are damaged, gripped, and pulled out, which can hurt. Also, my... Read more

Impression:it hurts !;

0 1 0

• posted by9356460 on 04/29/2015

I love it. Haven't had any problems with it, it is smooth, doesn't irritate the scalp or face and is a breeze to clean up.

0 1 0

• posted byrjluehrs on 01/06/2015

I like to keep my hair combed, but I hate those cheap plastic combs; plastic looks & feels disposable, and the teeth of the comb break -- I'm not going to carry junk like that in my pockets. This comb is indestructible, will never bend or break. It looks extremely stylish; titanium has cooler or... Read more

Impression:Best Comb Ever!;

0 1 0

• posted bywquibell on 12/31/2014

I am so happy to find a metal comb. It is very solid construction. And works as it should. Only con would be I find the teeth a little to spaced apart for my hair and beard.. but meh it's a metal comb!!!

0 1 0

• posted byAll4n on 08/14/2014

There's not much to say, it's a Comb. It's a nice comb that's made of Titanium, or something like that. It's pretty and like in the pictures. I'm quite happy with it. It's as I expected and there not much to say about the looks. It's quite soft and does not hurt when you use it. The build quality... Read more

Impression:solid,It's great!;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere