DX » Community » Reviews » All-in-1 USB 2.0 Card Reader (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 13 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynodani on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality card reader, cheap, does the work. Plastic quality is good and it does NOT feel cheap, in fact, it's very good. Cons:Doesn't have CF slot, but not sure if there's another "common" type not included in this card reader. When inserted, it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarolinanicolau on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:on W7, W Vista and WXP its ok, it works well. it's pretty fast in all entrances. very nice look, though its kind of big for an enter piece. good biulding, good plastic material. has a orange light thats very usefull. ITS COOL. Cons:doesn't work on my W8, a pitty. sometime... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymvidos on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a sturdy high quality small card reader to transfer songs and pictures to any computer with a usb port .The bright red led shows when files transfer.This reader moves files very fast. Memory card fits well in slot. Cons:works just as i hoped OtherThoughts:I also... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybelalugosi on 12/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent card reader, i use it to read/write sd cards, sd hd cards, mini sd cards, and for the price is totally excellent. Works perfectly on Windows 7 x64 without having to install any outside drivers. Cons:The construction seems a little poor, but for the p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivancm69 on 10/20/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is very easy to move the device, like a thumb drive. It's beautiful and presentable, has important features and greatly aids in the transfer of files I need to do on my PC. Cons:I have nothing against this product, because it really is very good and useful. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaro13 on 07/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good size, all connectors work to perfection, construction in general is seen to be of good quality. Above all the design is the best thing is apart from the low price Cons:when connecting the memory is difficult to connect on some computers by USB position.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycesararredondo on 06/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Read up to 32GB. Not heavy and easy to carry. It is very inexpensive for what you do. The operating system Windows 7 and Linux quickly recognize the device and they work fine. Cons:The material is very simple. The USB reader cover fits well, is released. The U... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykalupator on 01/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Design in card reader in the form of keys on the keyboard. - Black. - The size of the card reader is very small, not bolshge standard stick. Cons:- When connecting utsroystva I immediately came the physical disk. Access to it immediately eststvenno not. If you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykalupator on 01/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The build quality of this bracelet is very good. - Leather bracelet is soft and rubs his hand. - Looks very stylish and brutal. - Fasteners and fastening are made with high quality and durable. - The part that is worn on the finger size fits all. - The size of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYacob100 on 01/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very nice and cool card reader. It's in black color and it looks very cool. It can be easily used just get down the cap it's ready to be used. It has a slot for TF/MICRO SD, SD/SDHC/MMC, MS, M2. Cons:No cons at all! The only thing that I might complain about... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections