• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by2233751 on 06/04/2015

Réservé aux fan, rien à redire

Impression:cute,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byrndy7px93bs4m on 04/16/2015

Pros: Es de buena calidad y realmente se parece a totoro, un muy buen obsequio

Impression:cute,Good product,kawaii;

1 0 0

• posted bytop-tom on 04/03/2015

Pros: Really looks like totoro (style of middle one, colored as big one) so it's great gift for any My Neighbor Totoro fan. High quality material! Cons: Not suited for children of age 0-3 for eyes or nose or package can be a choking hazard.

Impression:cute;

0 0 0

• posted byMorosepulveda on 01/27/2015

I just give this item to my baby boy, because he just saw the movie and he loved it, i recommed it a 100%

Impression:kawaii;

0 0 0

• posted bykellybounce on 08/08/2014

Pros: Considering the price, quality is overall pretty good. Seems to be resistant enough and my daughter loved it. Cons: The little leaf package is not sewed to the string, so it's very easy to come loose. Not a big deal, though. All in all, a great deal. Packages here always get here a little I... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcostw on 05/17/2014

It looks exactly like the one in the cartoon! It's cheap and really good quality. I'm surprised how good this product is! Different to some other soft toys, this one doesn't look cheap and fake. There is nothing I didn't like on it. It's great as a gift, especially to the ones who love the movie.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPotitet on 04/13/2014

* This is a doll that is really soft, fluffy and cute! * It was bigger than I expected, as other reviewers have commented, but that is not a bad thing in itself. * This product is suitable for both kids and adults, for instance those who like the film by Studio Ghibli. * There may be a risk that... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReebz16 on 10/26/2013

For the price this is very well put together and very soft. Girlfriend commented on its cuteness and how well done it is. She thinks I spent much more money on this than I actually did. I'm not sure If i would give this to a child as the pouch Totoro is carrying is a potential choking hazard. I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArteLC on 09/18/2013

Great price, perfect for decoration and gift for anyone who loves children and so on. I had no problem. The packaging and present it safe and perfect, and this one really made ??carefully by hand and tied with a no. No, the price and perfect, the parts are stitched perfectly fine. Thinking fills... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeifanroy on 09/05/2013

He is super soft (for babies and young children) He is adorable He is safe to hold in bed He is well made He is just like the one in the movie He is a lot bigger than I expected none at all, he is perfect, with good sticking to-boot My five year old daughter and I both recommend this Totorokun as... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: