Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcostw on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks exactly like the one in the cartoon! It's cheap and really good quality. I'm surprised how good this product is! Different to some other soft toys, this one doesn't look cheap and fake. Cons:There is nothing I didn't like on it. OtherThoughts:It's great as a gi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPotitet on 04/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* This is a doll that is really soft, fluffy and cute! * It was bigger than I expected, as other reviewers have commented, but that is not a bad thing in itself. * This product is suitable for both kids and adults, for instance those who like the film by Studi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReebz16 on 10/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For the price this is very well put together and very soft. Girlfriend commented on its cuteness and how well done it is. She thinks I spent much more money on this than I actually did. Cons:I'm not sure If i would give this to a child as the pouch Totoro is carrying is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArteLC on 09/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price, perfect for decoration and gift for anyone who loves children and so on. I had no problem. The packaging and present it safe and perfect, and this one really made ??carefully by hand and tied with a no. Cons:No, the price and perfect, the parts are stitched p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeifanroy on 09/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:He is super soft (for babies and young children) He is adorable He is safe to hold in bed He is well made He is just like the one in the movie He is a lot bigger than I expected Cons:none at all, he is perfect, with good sticking to-boot OtherThoughts:My five ye... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdaFerreyra on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Everything is a pro. Is big, is fluffy, soft. His face and body are adorables. Like many many comments before, toys like this, in my city, they only sell it in one place and the price is so, sooo expensive. For this toy there's a difference of more than %300. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPizik on 04/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cute Totoro 'doll' that is perfect for anyone who loves the film. Great build quality and features an official looking Studio Ghibli logo on the label. As others have said in reviews, and despite what they said, it was bigger than I was expecting for an item o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhkeitif on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Really good looking Totoro! -Great quality, I wasn't expecting for this price -Cheap -Cute and soft, really nice to touch it -It's an awesome gift Cons:-Can't think of any, but I would like to see a bigger Totoro plush with this build quality OtherThoughts:I bought this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiyuumi on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Affordable, cute, fluffy and squishy. Totoro's package looked funny, but you can just move it around and squish it to look more square and symmetrical. Cons:The nose is a tiny bit crooked and the ears are slightly different sizes and put on a different angle f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleunamez on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:O peluche tem um tecido com bom toque e parece ser algo durável. Os olhos estão bem colados, o corte geral e cozeduras do boneco estão bem feitos. Cons:O pequeno embrulho está seguro por um fio de lã algo frágil. Um puxão mai... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections