DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth Music Receiver Adapter w/ Digital Optical - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Useful Easy Fácil
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNoQueue on 06/22/2016

Pros: Cheap receiver that actually works. It is easy to use and connect witn my phone. Cons: Analog output is not recommended for headphones. Very little bass compared to connect the headphones directly to the phone. Bad connection in the analog output. Must twist and tweak the plug to get good a... Read more

Easy to connect, range is OK

Impression:Useful,Easy;

1 0 0

• posted byClaudiomflima on 03/25/2016

Good product and easy

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9690962 on 02/03/2016

Device works great. Quality of sound is also good. Pity it doesn't have battery.

Impression:excellent,Useful,Easy;

1 0 3

• posted byMaRcL81 on 11/21/2015

Bought this device for the digital outputs. It's not very expensive and easy to use. At first I was pretty satisfied, but after listening some known songs for a while I noticed the channels have switched place by this device. So Left is Right and vice versa. This especially annoying wathcing with... Read more

Impression:Easy;

1 0 0

• posted bygeirhynne on 07/21/2015

Pros: Really good sound when using bluetooth and optical. I connect my sony xperia z2 to a somewhat dated surroundreceiver NAD T 744. The sound is much better than using a minijack. And its wireless. Range seems to be ok. 3 meters and a thick concrete wall is pushing it, but works. Optical cable... Read more

Impression:excellent,Easy;

1 0 0

• posted byBDGBR on 06/25/2015

Pros: Good range, easy to pair, optical output Cons: Short cables, a little pricey Works perfectly, right out of the box. No problems playing songs for more than 1 day straight. The cables could be a little longer, but no big issue. I just replaced the 5V power supply with one with a longer You a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBloodhound2 on 05/23/2015

Pros: Good device, does its job. Easy to connect, it just works. Cons: Optical port is loose. After 5 months of standing still, optical connection became interrupting (music suddenly gone/ than on again). When I detached a cable, the port plastic shutter broke and cable is not fixed in the output... Read more

Nice device, but low quality optical output Nice device, but low quality optical output

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byYremcat on 04/26/2015

I liked the article, shipping was fast and arrived in good shape, only the item price is a little high, I also came the article requested such cul is mostrba in the publication.

Impression:Fácil;

0 0 0

• posted byheliomarch on 04/10/2015

Recomendo a todos o produto é fantástico. vale a pena. ótima qualidade de áudio e fácil de usar.

Impression:excellent;

1 0 0

• posted byacidas on 03/02/2015

Pros: - Good build - Easy to use - Beautiful design - Good sound quality Cons: - Cheap adapter quality

0 0 0

DX Everywhere