DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth v4.0 Music Receiver Adapter w/ Digital Optical / Coaxial / 3.5mm Stereo Output
Customer’s impression:
excellent Useful Easy Fácil
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClaudiomflima on 03/25/2016

Good product and easy

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9690962 on 02/03/2016

Device works great. Quality of sound is also good. Pity it doesn't have battery.

Impression:excellent,Useful,Easy;

0 0 3

• posted byMaRcL81 on 11/21/2015

Bought this device for the digital outputs. It's not very expensive and easy to use. At first I was pretty satisfied, but after listening some known songs for a while I noticed the channels have switched place by this device. So Left is Right and vice versa. This especially annoying wathcing with... Read more

Impression:Easy;

0 0 0

• posted bygeirhynne on 07/21/2015

Pros: Really good sound when using bluetooth and optical. I connect my sony xperia z2 to a somewhat dated surroundreceiver NAD T 744. The sound is much better than using a minijack. And its wireless. Range seems to be ok. 3 meters and a thick concrete wall is pushing it, but works. Optical cable... Read more

Impression:excellent,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byBDGBR on 06/25/2015

Pros: Good range, easy to pair, optical output Cons: Short cables, a little pricey Works perfectly, right out of the box. No problems playing songs for more than 1 day straight. The cables could be a little longer, but no big issue. I just replaced the 5V power supply with one with a longer You a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBloodhound2 on 05/23/2015

Pros: Good device, does its job. Easy to connect, it just works. Cons: Optical port is loose. After 5 months of standing still, optical connection became interrupting (music suddenly gone/ than on again). When I detached a cable, the port plastic shutter broke and cable is not fixed in the output... Read more

Nice device, but low quality optical output Nice device, but low quality optical output

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byYremcat on 04/26/2015

I liked the article, shipping was fast and arrived in good shape, only the item price is a little high, I also came the article requested such cul is mostrba in the publication.

Impression:Fácil;

0 0 0

• posted byheliomarch on 04/10/2015

Recomendo a todos o produto é fantástico. vale a pena. ótima qualidade de áudio e fácil de usar.

Impression:excellent;

1 0 0

• posted byacidas on 03/02/2015

Pros: - Good build - Easy to use - Beautiful design - Good sound quality Cons: - Cheap adapter quality

0 0 0

• posted by9057557 on 01/22/2015

Very simple set up. Worked straight out of the box. For this price though the quality and length of the cables supplied lets the receiver down. Budget for a decent analog cable and at least an USB extender for the power supply. Very pleased with the sound quality, however.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere