DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth v4.0 Music Receiver Adapter w/ Digital Optical / Coaxial / 3.5mm Stereo Output
Customer’s impression:
excellent Useful Easy Fácil
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBDGBR on 06/25/2015

Pros: Good range, easy to pair, optical output Cons: Short cables, a little pricey Works perfectly, right out of the box. No problems playing songs for more than 1 day straight. The cables could be a little longer, but no big issue. I just replaced the 5V power supply with one with a longer You a... Read more

Impression:excellent,Useful,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byBloodhound2 on 05/23/2015

Pros: Good device, does its job. Easy to connect, it just works. Cons: Optical port is loose. After 5 months of standing still, optical connection became interrupting (music suddenly gone/ than on again). When I detached a cable, the port plastic shutter broke and cable is not fixed in the output... Read more

Nice device, but low quality optical output Nice device, but low quality optical output

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byYremcat on 04/26/2015

I liked the article, shipping was fast and arrived in good shape, only the item price is a little high, I also came the article requested such cul is mostrba in the publication.

Impression:Fácil;

0 0 0

• posted byheliomarch on 04/10/2015

Recomendo a todos o produto é fantástico. vale a pena. ótima qualidade de áudio e fácil de usar.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byacidas on 03/02/2015

Pros: - Good build - Easy to use - Beautiful design - Good sound quality Cons: - Cheap adapter quality

Impression:excellent,Useful,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted by9057557 on 01/22/2015

Very simple set up. Worked straight out of the box. For this price though the quality and length of the cables supplied lets the receiver down. Budget for a decent analog cable and at least an USB extender for the power supply. Very pleased with the sound quality, however.

0 0 0

• posted byperstal on 01/13/2015

I use this to receive lossless music (streaming from Tidal via Apt-X compatible phone/pad) This box is connected to a nice 96-24 DAC which sends the music on to my Hi-Fi system. Works very well, and I'm not sure if I can tell any difference in sound quality from when listening to lossless via the... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydspcarlos on 01/11/2015

Pros: It does the job well most of the time. Good audio quality, and very easy to setup and start using. Cons: There might be an internal buffer that sometimes get overflowed. That leads to audio interruptions, that may last several seconds, it is very annoying. The defect is more noticeable when... Read more

Impression:Useful,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byeyalb70 on 06/20/2014

Very Good Sound Quality and signal strength , almost no interruptions within a 3 meter distance the sound quality is fine THE PRICE IS EXPENSIVE, but for me it worth it after some crappy cheap ones its all about the budget, if your'e willing to pay the price its the highest level of product ive a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWelsku on 05/18/2014

+ BT4.0 + aptX (don't know exactly if the other devices support it) + very good quality of the sound (and build) + 3 interfaces (optical = toslink, digital = coax RCA, analogue = 3,5 mm stereo jack) + works on external battery pack as well + no interference on speakers or phones based on quick -... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: