DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR Audio Transmitter Music Dongle w/ LED Indicator / 3.5mm Stereo Output
Customer’s impression:
Very good Good product BOM Small Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9681932 on 09/26/2015

Perfect, the product are very very useable and this is a good buy. I think that this page is perfect to buy things of informatics

Impression:Molt bé;

0 0 0

• posted byvisuta on 08/02/2015

Pros: good product at right price. very ease of use. good quality for built material, for sound quality, and reliability. very long lasting battery. I can use it for days for movies and musics) after one charge. Cons: if there is any cons, I would say the cable of the product. would be better if... Read more

Impression:Very good,Good product,BOM;

0 0 0

• posted bymaygrugos on 07/28/2015

Pro: Esteticamente bien, Cons: Todo mal, ni siquiera funciono, si enciende pero cuanto intentas sincronizarlo con algún otro dispositivo no aparece. Se hizo la prueba con 7 teléfonos y dispositivos diferentes y en ningún funciona.

Impression:very bad;

0 0 0

• posted by9071024 on 06/26/2015

I ordered this item because I wanted to be able to plug it to my iPod and listen to it through my bluetooth headphones. As soon as I unpacked this device and read the instructions, it flashed a blue light. I connected it to the iPod, and when I hold the button again to sync with the headphones, a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9299214 on 06/15/2015

Pros: Compact, ease of use, good price Cons: None

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted bySubhash82 on 05/18/2015

Pros:Nice sound quality no break up in sounds. Cons: more delicate need to handle with care Using this with my SONY smart TV just need to plug into audio output and press on off button once its start blinking red and blue start your bluetooth headphone its easy connect. Love it so much. Thanks... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byriffaii on 05/15/2015

Box was dented when it arrived. Not thick enough for packaging. Item inside looks fine. Manual has sufficient explanation on how to use the transmitter. Propriety USB charger not a good idea because u cant charge it once its spoilt or lost. Should have used a micro USB slot instead. Plastic is to... Read more

Impression:Good product,Item as advertised;

0 0 0

• posted byWalidBK93 on 05/13/2015

I bought this bluetooth emitter, so I can plug it on the TV (RCA Out) for my dad, this way he can use his Bluetooth sennheiser headphone to listen the TV without turning the volume out loud. The device is very small and very easy to use, it took less than 1min to pair both devices.

0 0 1

• posted by8897641 on 05/02/2015

+Small form +USB charge -I had mixed chanels (they where swapped) but i've soldered wires and its OK now

Impression:pretty good audio quality;

0 0 0

• posted byfili50 on 04/28/2015

Pros: easy to connect Cons: sound quality isn't the best.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere