Pros: Everything as described. Great product for this price. Cons: none

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybojck on 01/10/2015

Didn't have any issues with this one

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie on 10/20/2014

Its red, blinky, and looks water resistant enough. Personally I feel that bike lights should be boring and plain so they don't get stolen. This light fits the bill and could be left installed most of the time.

Impression:bike light,cycling;

0 0 0

• posted bywinterbiker on 10/16/2014

Pros: - Low cost. - Very bright - Multi direction light coverage - Waterproof - Multiple modes - Easy installation. Cons: None

0 0 0

• posted bytotototony on 09/21/2014

Yuo don´t have to expect a full quality item, all is in plastic and certainly it is not very good... but it makes its function very well... several lighting modes are available and all the other road users surely will be able to see you an any circunstance...

Impression:Not very good quality, but it works fine;

0 0 0

• posted byjaskoo on 08/01/2014

Pros: One of the cheapest lights you can find. Brightness is fine. Other similar lights would cost 5 times the price in stores Cons: The mount is a little bit small. The small mount could not fit my bike out of the box and so I had to swap it out for a bigger spare mount that I had. Other Good be... Read more

Impression:good,Cheap,Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byaleksejunas on 04/21/2014

I'm using this light, one year so it is easy to use, small and easy to use, works really well and long. By the way this light makes you more visible on the road and you are secure in it, would definitely recommend it to all cyclists to have and use. Could be better claim to the seat of a bicycle.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalepurbttf on 02/24/2014

Ride bike in the night was dangerous, still is... but this Light tail Bike does your work very well when is to make you visible in the street Taking batteries in and out can be little difficult, I had to struggle with it a bit. Those 5-led light produces enough light to make you noticiable. There... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiablito2K on 01/11/2014

very bright, impressive actually. nice selection of modes. it feels like it can handle som abuse, witch is handy beacuse i bought two of them for mounting them on my dogs harness. one on each side, and he is a 40kg dog, with a habbit of taking a side dive in speed :P hehe. not tested, but im sure... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygti777 on 11/17/2013

It has side visibility. 3 LED indicate your bike back and another 2 LED placed at the sides (one on the right and left sides). This makes the biking very safe.The switch is easy to operate. The light is suitably bright for night riding (more than enough). Taking batteries in and out is a little I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: