Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaleksejunas on 04/21/2014

I'm using this light, one year so it is easy to use, small and easy to use, works really well and long. By the way this light makes you more visible on the road and you are secure in it, would definitely recommend it to all cyclists to have and use. Could be better claim to the seat of a bicycle. This light is shining on the road well, visible from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalepurbttf on 02/24/2014

Ride bike in the night was dangerous, still is... but this Light tail Bike does your work very well when is to make you visible in the street Taking batteries in and out can be little difficult, I had to struggle with it a bit. Those 5-led light produces enough light to make you noticiable. There are 4 modes of lights, and it can be used as you want.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiablito2K on 01/11/2014

very bright, impressive actually. nice selection of modes. it feels like it can handle som abuse, witch is handy beacuse i bought two of them for mounting them on my dogs harness. one on each side, and he is a 40kg dog, with a habbit of taking a side dive in speed :P hehe. not tested, but im pretty sure they can take it. the rubber ring that seals the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygti777 on 11/17/2013

It has side visibility. 3 LED indicate your bike back and another 2 LED placed at the sides (one on the right and left sides). This makes the biking very safe.The switch is easy to operate. The light is suitably bright for night riding (more than enough). Taking batteries in and out is a little difficult. Light that I received was defective. At first ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byappleotten on 07/24/2013

This is a really great light at a really really great price. There are four different modes of flashing, all of which are very bright and visible. It also has a quick release so you don't need to worry about people stealing it if you keep your bike outside. Rubber rings to seal out rain. No cons at all. This is definitely worth buying. It makes a great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytopy007 on 07/17/2013

This is an awesome tail light! This is what i consider the pro's: - very light - very bright - 4 modes (blinking, knight rider style from center to exterior, from exterior to interior, always on) - it has rubber sealing, so it's water proof (or at least rain) - very strong, hight power LEDs - you can adjust the support's angle the tail light body can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynasospap7 on 06/09/2013

Solid construction, bright light with good visibility from the sides when mounted horizontally. Can be mounted horizontally or vertically. You can see if the light is on by looking at it while still riding - I found that with other lights that is difficult. Some other lights you have to hold your hand over it to see the glow in your hand which is cumbersome.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvazan on 06/05/2013

I purchased this because it has side visibility. The switch is easy to operate. The light is suitably bright for night riding. Taking batteries in and out is a little difficult. Screwing the lid shut can be finicky. You can mount this light horizontally or vertically. I wasn't positive this was true from looking at the pictures and other reviews. There ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byotavioaon on 03/27/2013

very useful for your bike. for light signals for other vehicles. Those 5-LEDs produce enough light to use during the darkest nights (outside town, it may be better to use 2 of these, for enhanced safety) Battery last for more than 6 months of use (i've never changed it yet) A double o-ring guarantee resistance against rain, mud, and river crossing. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjktlm on 03/16/2013

The light works The light is bright enough The light is reasonably well build The light works well for a group of riders. It is not so bright we blind eachother, but bright enough to be seen by cars. It is build well enough to stand up to what my kids deal out Only fits small/normal diameter seatposts. It does not work for larger diameters posts on ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections