• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFaLaLi on 12/16/2014

Product received as described. Fast shipment. Read more

Impression:Worth the price;

0 0 0

• posted bymirekvasek on 12/07/2014

Amazing batteries for amazing price, wow. Pros: Huge amount of batteries for low price. Your kid's toy can eat three of them each day and it still doesn't matter :-D Cons: Some of them have lower capacity. Read more

Impression:Worth the price;

0 0 0

• posted byChufo77 on 10/13/2014

Hola, sólo he utilizado 3 de ellas y me han dado buen resultado. Por el precio de una en la tienda tengo 10 y cumplen con su cometido correctamente. Read more

Impression:Unas pilas baratas que funcionan bien;

0 0 0

• posted byQuantis on 09/25/2014

Used in my digital calipers. I always seem to leave the calipers on so I'm constantly killing batteries. These seem to last long enough under normal use in a non critical setting. Read more

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byphoenixluk on 05/21/2014

These batteries amaze me. How can they be so good and so cheap at the same time? I used to spend a lot of money changing my calculator's batteries, but now I just buy these packs and forget about the problem. They last a tiny bit less than duracell. But still, they cost much less and last a very long ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byne7runner on 01/18/2014

They work as they should. No issues fitting in, standard size. All received batteries worked, 0% failure rate :-) Put most of them to some kids toys like story book playing music as you read, etc Its unbelievable that some of them were still working after a year and a half (yes 1.5 years). Just replaced ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydenisjoh on 01/10/2014

Very Cheap. Good bulk packaging. All mesured more than 1.5V when new. I needed about 20 to light some LED Christmas Decorations (3 Batteries for each light) for only a few hours each day for a few weeks. They did the job. Even though they were running very small LED lights they did not not last very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycjusto on 12/17/2013

Used these to replace the batteries in my kitchen scale, and another for back up power for a clock. Cheap (although not the cheapest), five of these where cheaper than just one in the supermarket. The packaging is excelent, you can remove one ate a time from the strip without opening the others. nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytifus on 11/11/2013

This is already what is the price for 10 batteries for that price it's worth it. In addition to these batteries work perfectly well what is perfect. These batteries are convenient for me for my calculator. I see nothing negative to say about this battery pack. In addition GP is a brand in my country ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydenisjoh on 08/20/2013

Couldn't ask for more. Packaging is good each batery in its own packet. Tested a random sample and the shown 1.57V so that is good. Will have to wait and see how long the last. None really. None really Great value for when I need lots of LR44s for Christmas lights Great value for when I need lots of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections