DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Super Mario Figure Keychains (6-Figure Pack)
  • 5 star 17 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymelatti on 06/05/2013

Good quality material, I have removed the keychain and use it as decoratives action figures on my desk, but could use it as keychain with no problem. Very well made and painted, everybody likes it, especially kids of course. The only con I have found is using as decorative action figures, some of them do not stand alone very well, like Yoshi, you'll ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBuffcorp on 04/04/2013

- well constructed products - no paint issues which are a common problem with these items -cheap! You would spend way above this price for something similar in big box stores - nothing I can think of to be honest Great product and glad they have stuff like this on the site. These are just like the real things and are pretty great quality. I was surprised.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaygher on 03/16/2013

Ótimo preço, comparado ao que se vende em lojas do meu país Boa Qualidade, bem acabado, pintura impecavel. É fiel aos bonecos dos jogos. É uma boa coleção Embalagem muito simples. Ligação entre a figura e argola não pode ser forçada. Alguns bonecos não ficam em pé. Já tinha uma figura ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1nico on 12/05/2012

The keychaind are so beautiful! They have a fabulous design, similar to the characters of the games. They're small and discreet, as I expected. It's a little bit fragile. The Mario lost his nose, the Luigi and Yoshi lost their heads and the DK lost this arms. They discolor easily (don't let the rain LOL). They were so cute at my college bag and guitar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonazzi on 12/01/2012

Very well designed keychains; Good material; Resembles faithfully the characters of the world-renowned Mario Bros. series of games made by Nintendo. The only detail to be said here is that the Yoshi keychain came with some scratches. Maybe it happened when handling for shipment. Not really a problematic issue, as scratches will appear naturally when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVinnyMac316 on 08/20/2012

Some of Nintendo's most prominent and loved (except for Toad) characters in key chain format! They are well painted and their poses are unique enough to stand out from some of the other's I've seen. None that I could really see. There isn't enough love for Luigi. This combo pack includes a really good rendering of him though. :) Even if you're too embarrassed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasasd on 09/08/2011

Nice and accurate painting You get a great collection of Nintendos Classic mascots Comes in a individual bags Has a Nintendo mark on them (maybe original, but that's is a longshot. Great quality Some figures are a little to big to be a key chain (or i need to get bigger pockets) A bit pricey. maybe 1-2 of the price and these will be selling like cupcakes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCristopherzard on 06/18/2011

-Nice painting -Vivid colors -Hard material (great for kids) -Looks legits (but they aren't) -Some are too bigs to be Keychans (such Peach and DK) -The Keychain is standart quality, but you can change it for a better chain. -Some of they (like DK) looks like they're articulated, but THEY AREN'T, if you try to move it, you can broke it. Great product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaphaBR on 01/14/2011

- Nice colors - Official Nintendo merchandise - Nice package - Nice building quality - Chain is resistant - Maybe you could lower the individual price by a few cents or one dollar or two. BULKRATE prices are okay though. - Maybe DK is too big for a keychain, but you can put them as pendants in your backpack, for example. I love Nintendo and I am totally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhDGreg on 01/10/2011

All figures are individually packaged, great for giving away individually. Seem to be well built and as official as can be. Painting is of very high standard, with only a few minor mistakes - but you get that wherever. Colours all seem spot on. I guess some (such as Donkey Kong) could be too big for a keychain, but that's not a big deal. A great set ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections