Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGeledan on 07/22/2011

It's a very nice pair of glasses My young son loved it Small and light The build quality could be better, it does not look very strong, but for the price you can't complain. It's too smal for any grownup that I know It would be good if it had adults' size too, I would certainly buy one for may self if it would fit my head. Other styles of glasses would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytruskaVa on 01/17/2011

It's small It's suprisingly well built It feels sturdy It's cheap It's a great gift It's not plastic - glass + metal! It's small... to small for my head, so had to give them away It's heavy (not 1kg heavy, but still heavier than I expected... not to havy to wear, but still heavy) If You're an adult and plan to wear them - make sure You're small. Or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKorvost on 12/30/2009

+ Pretty sturdy. + Pretty cool look. + Metal frame and glass lenses. + As always with DX, the price. - Kind of heavy due to real glass. - Not 100% comfortable, but hey. * Real glass lenses, more prone to breaking, but gives a more expensive and sturdy feel. * I think the hologram is removable due to it being a sticker stuck to the shades. * Would be ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections