DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck Mini Microphone for Laptop (3.5mm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariuskl on 10/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice and mobile device, excelent if you don't have an incorporated microphone on the laptop, as I have. The sound quality is quite good and the microphone is flexible, as I've wanted. A good purchase with a good price. Cons:The Mic is smaller then expecte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoctorKK on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As soon as I plugged it in, the guys on my VoIP server said: "Wow, that's the best sounding microphone you've ever had." The neck is just rigid enough to be useful, and just flexible enough to be useful. Cons:I can't think of any really. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWoxikon on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is a small microphone with a flexible neck. it is light and small and easy to have in a computer case. Cons:Doesn't work really good. The sounds isn't that good. The head of the microphone is also, according to me, a bit big, it could have been made a bit smaller i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalienalanliu on 12/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This microphone is great for begging in youtube or other video making. Not for professionals or voice/instrumental recording. But great for skype and other video calls. Cons:The length of the flexible neck is not very long. Which is why i prefer the shirt clip... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykankel on 10/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-flexes and rotates away -very convenient 90º, small head plug -sound quality far beyond that of internal mics on laptops -sponge on mic takes away hisses and wind rumour Cons:-the sponge got loose on first usage, may get lost -rotation is nice, but too m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromaneth on 03/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Looks like solid build, fits my Pentax K-5 camera well and has great sensitivity. How well it delivers stereo sound picture I can't say but it sounds better than camera internal microphone Cons:Cell phone created electromagnetic waves create audible interference... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystevegek on 01/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Okay it's a microphone and it's compact and flexible. So what else? IT ROCKS! I have the Canon 5DMKII professional photo camera. It cost me about 3500 dollar. So yes it's good. The built in mic is... okay but lot's of people use an external one. When you film... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections