DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Sports Armband for All Ipod Touch (Black)
  • 5 star 24 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuliovasel on 10/31/2013

Great price, nice built quality, fits a lot of phone models (I've bought to use with an iPod touch but now i'm using with a Lumia 620). I can even touch the screen and it works, I don't know how or why, but it works and I can make calls from it! I don't think that the product have cons :) I'm using 3 times a week to cycling and it's awesome! I don't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanpinilla89 on 06/30/2013

It is and excellent peace of art! I warranty you your iDivice jiji (iPod touch 1,2,3,4 or 5G; iPhone 1,2,3,4,4s or 5... Or any smartphone similar in size) and it would be protected. I always wear it at gym... and it works perfectly You are going to sweat in your sport activity... but dont worry, this armband are going to protect your device from it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjvitoramaral on 04/19/2013

It looks like it can fit any size of arm. The building quality is awesome, specially when you consider the price! If fits the Ipod Touch perfectly, and the touchscreen works through the plastic protection. It looks resistant. In the Ipod touch 2nd generation, the headphone in is in the right size...but the hole for fitting it, in the armband, is in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylhlandgraf on 03/20/2013

The armband is very well built, protects the IPod well, and dont let it get wet because of sweat. If you have big arms, it does not fit well, and you need to wrap it around the wrist. Cheap, well built and useful. I use it for running and lifting, and other than the size, I have no complains. I dont regret buying it. I use it on a daily basis, and if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanpinilla89 on 02/19/2013

It is and excellent peace of art! I warranty you your iDivice jiji (iPod touch 1,2,3,4 or 5G; iPhone 1,2,3,4,4s or 5... Or any smartphone similar in size) and it would be protected. I always wear it at gym... and it works perfectly You are going to sweat in your sport activity... but dont worry, this armband are going to protect your device from it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRudidi on 02/13/2013

I found the material good enought for what it is supposed to do. The touchscreen works even with the plastic cover of the armband and there is a hole for the earphones. I bought this for my girlfriend and her arm is too slim, so the armband doesn't close properly. I had to glue more "velcro" to fit her arm right. Great accessory for the price,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRemuelis on 12/27/2012

Great Armband, does what the description says it is. Quality is fairly high and I have put it to good use. Almost identical in quality to any armbands available at any retail store. Same armbands are going for down here for 20 to 30 dollars. Shipping was really good and came at a decent time frame as usual from DX. I have two in use right now between ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmunozromero on 11/26/2012

Very good quality, easy to use, and well built. it fits on my Itouch 1st generation, it fits on Iphone 4. Great to use when I need to have my belt free of any clips. Easy to stretch and wont tare. the microphone hole does not line up with iPhone 4 very well. he size is to big for me. It easily falls off my arm when running. It fits almost any size of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamucortes on 10/13/2012

-The quality is really good for the price. -The price is low compared with the armbands that stores sell this days. -Its easy to use, the ipod fits good and the armband fits good on my arm, i've been using it when i go jogging for about a month and everything is doing great till now. I couldn't find any cons to say at the moment, good product. Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydevie on 10/04/2012

the armband is sleek, fits well on my arm. the price is reasonable. shipping takes like forever! there should be a hole for the headphone jack on the bottom part of the armband as majority of the ipod touch jacks are located at the bottom part of the device right next to the charging slot. I do advise the manufacturer to put the holes at the bottom ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections