DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Plastic Case for 3.5" SATA HDD (Translucent Blue)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by2DHCTH77 on 11/14/2012

great product for 3.5" internal HDD of any brand. good for storing 3.5" internal HDD to keep out of dust when not in use. strong material and build to last for quite a long time. Price can be reduced. finishing is not very good, some sharp edges, can be filed out easily. color is not my liking because can't choose the color when you purchase ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMAKOCOS on 03/27/2012

Hard disk storage is just fantastic a very simple but very useful preserves perfectly the hard disk from dust and moisture there 'is nothing wrong with hard disk storage bag for this price is very low the material is very good and its usefulness is really incomparable Also useful are the labels attached to write the contents of the hard disk In conclusion,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylosharic on 10/07/2011

Very convenient and necessary thing, it looks very nice, especially the translucent blue (or any other color) case. With the opening of the provost had to work hard, very hard to open clasp, take care of your nails. Took one apiece to test to see how it looks alive, very much. In the desktop there are several hard drives from old computers, I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharline29 on 05/17/2011

Very useful if you use external SATA / IDE hard drives. I use this case for organized more carefully my Hard Disk because it's really really fragile. With a price like that it's very important. Maybe the difficulty to open the plastic case in the first time, but with the wear that will be more simply. Once inside - no shock resistance. The difference ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevsparky on 01/19/2011

Very secure fit for the drives inside the protective case. Stackable and easy to store. Although they're stackable, each tier doesn't "lock" into the one below it very securely. They're still perfectly easy to use, however. Some hard drives need a little more persuasion to get them into the case. The fit can be tight depending on the model of drive.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjprikkel on 03/05/2010

I have been looking for cases for SATA hard drives for a long time. These series of cases are perfect if you are using SATA hard drives with an internal or external dock. Love the clear blue color. The only bad part about this case is that it offers only a little shock protection. The latch on the case is also difficult for some people to open. However,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrueduke80 on 01/26/2010

- good quality - look nice - hard to open !!! The overall quality is really good, plastics are very good, colors are pretty, little foam at the bottom can position the hard drive. I bought several of all colors and I'm happy of my purchase! All my hard drives are now protected and tidy as it should because the boxes stacked on each other ! only problem:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections