DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Plastic Case for 3.5" SATA HDD (Translucent Orange)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCubytus on 07/26/2013

Sturdy storage box for a naked hard drive. Stackable design There's a smooth spot to stick a label on it Foam cushion to keep HDD snug inside is well-thought Color-coding of content is possible. Slimmer 3.5 HDD are loose inside; on the other hand, such drives may not be as common as standard-thickness ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyiyorl on 03/15/2013

This have a good plastic quality. Perfect to store your hdd and keep this from dust, impacts, etc. The available colors will help you to identify your hdd with only a look. I buy several more time ago and now i buy more. A bit expensive talking only of plastic. Cover lock could be a bit difficult to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexDrach on 02/03/2012

Some ppl using HDDs for storage a data, and HDDs not in computer. For that case you need a good protective case :)) I am happy with fact that dealextreme offers different colors of it (look for other sku). Plastic is fine, color feets good to me. Little bit tight, but at the other way if it would be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypetronixx on 12/13/2010

Very useful if you use external SATA / IDE hard drives. I'm using those like huge diskettes using an external docking bay, also available on DX. These are great for storing the drives while not in use, in a drawer or a cabinet. Protects the drives nicely from occasional bumps and scratches. Not perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjprikkel on 03/05/2010

I have been looking for cases for SATA hard drives for a long time. These series of cases are perfect if you are using SATA hard drives with an internal or external dock. The only bad part about this case is that it offers only a little shock protection. The latch on the case is also difficult for some ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections