DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Plastic Case for 3.5" SATA HDD (Translucent Green)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyiyorl on 03/15/2013

This have a good plastic quality. Perfect to store your hdd and keep this from dust, impacts, etc. The available colors will help you to identify your hdd with only a look. I buy several more time ago and now i buy more. A bit expensive talking only of plastic. Cover lock could be a bit difficult to close. Maybe other lock type will be better to use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRyanSheen on 02/24/2012

Provides great protection for hard drives that you don't have inside an enclosure. I stopped buying external enclosures a long time ago and I just have a single docking station for all my hard drives now. So these cases are perfect for storing my loose drives in. Also is great that they are stack able. Buying one of these cases from a retail store would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharline29 on 05/18/2011

Very useful if you use external SATA / IDE hard drives. I use this case for organized more carefully my Hard Disk because it's really really fragile. With a price like that it's very important. Maybe the difficulty to open the plastic case in the first time, but with the wear that will be more simply. Once inside - no shock resistance. The difference ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetronixx on 12/13/2010

Very useful if you use external SATA / IDE hard drives. I'm using those like huge diskettes using an external docking bay, also available on DX. These are great for storing the drives while not in use, in a drawer or a cabinet. Protects the drives nicely from occasional bumps and scratches. Not perfect (See cons) but the best solution I have found so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjprikkel on 03/05/2010

I have been looking for cases for SATA hard drives for a long time. These series of cases are perfect if you are using SATA hard drives with an internal or external dock. Lots of color options. Look for the other colors on DX. The only bad part about this case is that it offers only a little shock protection. The latch on the case is also difficult ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections