DX » Community » Reviews » H4 90~100W White Car Light Bulbs (2-Pack/DV 12V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalvaritomlg on 03/26/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lampara de luz blanca, incluye cortas y largas por si teneis alguna duda y son muy fragiles, las he montado en un opel corsa y se nota mucho la diferencia sin llegar a parecer Xenon. Cons:No parecen Xenon, son muy muy fragiles (rompi una sin querer sacandola d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedri on 02/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Buena luz y bastante potente. La caja protege bien las bombillas en el transporte. Sale una luz muy brillante y blanca. Cons:Los conectores son delgados y hay que hacer muescas o doblarlos un poco para que no se salga del conector. Yo utilicé unos alicates... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaonivoyge on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:lamps for high brightness, with sturdy plastic packaging arriving in Brazil in perfect condition. dx is of parabens to offer these products to all its customers spread worldwide. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:Package arrived well packaged with lamps in perfect c... Read more

3 0
  • posted byarmymann on 08/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I give this bulbs to my toyota Paseo, lamps lights very sharp, and strong, more drivers think i have Xenon =o) Cons:-its nice, you must be carefouly, and dont touch glas of bulb, because you damaged long life... OtherThoughts:delivery was excellent, i just eai... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDeimon1978 on 04/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They provide a quite brighter lighting in comparing with the lamps like OSRAM NIGHT BRACKER. Lighting coverage is quite good in comparison with the original xenon lighting. Cons:Do not allows to adjust a clear focus and to perform correct alignment refer to to... Read more

5 0
  • posted byMcKaamos on 01/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Actually pretty bright, as they need to be since a higher color temperature (turning blue-ish) lowers the lumens. -The fact that these are more white than regular bulbs make road markings and traffic signs light up like a christmas tree. -Usually easy to inst... Read more

5 0
  • posted bylittleSq on 11/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:30-40% brightest more, good colour and more visibility then standart 55/60W bulbs. Also not high price. Cons:It's hard to take them from package without touch the glass or brake lamps. The colour is not white, something middle then clear white and usual warm white bulbs... Read more

3 1
  • posted bySoverign on 04/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice upgrade over a stock bulb in any application. Blue color is light and easy on the eyes. Cons:Not the bulbs fault but my order took over a month to process.... what was up with that? OtherThoughts:I got these for my 2006 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom. B... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections