DX » Community » Reviews » H4 90~100W White Car Light Bulbs (2-Pack/DV 12V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalvaritomlg on 03/26/2014

Lampara de luz blanca, incluye cortas y largas por si teneis alguna duda y son muy fragiles, las he montado en un opel corsa y se nota mucho la diferencia sin llegar a parecer Xenon. No parecen Xenon, son muy muy fragiles (rompi una sin querer sacandola del paquete) por lo demas todo bien. (tardaron en llegar 3 semanas) Advierto, es luz blanca, no amarilla,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedri on 02/10/2014

Buena luz y bastante potente. La caja protege bien las bombillas en el transporte. Sale una luz muy brillante y blanca. Los conectores son delgados y hay que hacer muescas o doblarlos un poco para que no se salga del conector. Yo utilicé unos alicates y un poco de fuerza para doblarlos ligeramente y así quedan bien agarrados, en caso contrario ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaonivoyge on 01/03/2013

lamps for high brightness, with sturdy plastic packaging arriving in Brazil in perfect condition. dx is of parabens to offer these products to all its customers spread worldwide. No cons. Package arrived well packaged with lamps in perfect condition. it is easy setup. lamp with high brightness and luminosity being necessary the use of reactors 100w ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byarmymann on 08/30/2012

I give this bulbs to my toyota Paseo, lamps lights very sharp, and strong, more drivers think i have Xenon =o) -its nice, you must be carefouly, and dont touch glas of bulb, because you damaged long life... delivery was excellent, i just eait only 2 weeks, lower as other product i think is great solution for older tips cars, and easy Installation, but ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDeimon1978 on 04/15/2012

They provide a quite brighter lighting in comparing with the lamps like OSRAM NIGHT BRACKER. Lighting coverage is quite good in comparison with the original xenon lighting. Do not allows to adjust a clear focus and to perform correct alignment refer to to the requirements for the head covering. For grooved headlight these bulbs would not would not commend ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byMcKaamos on 01/24/2011

-Actually pretty bright, as they need to be since a higher color temperature (turning blue-ish) lowers the lumens. -The fact that these are more white than regular bulbs make road markings and traffic signs light up like a christmas tree. -Usually easy to install. Depends on your car, but H4 bulbs are generally the easiest. Quite litteraly "Plug n Play"... Read more

5 0
  • posted bylittleSq on 11/30/2010

30-40% brightest more, good colour and more visibility then standart 55/60W bulbs. Also not high price. It's hard to take them from package without touch the glass or brake lamps. The colour is not white, something middle then clear white and usual warm white bulbs. Standart 60/55W bulbs eats 3.28A (~48W) in Lo and 4.28 (~62W) in Hi. This bulbs eats ... Read more

3 1
  • posted bySoverign on 04/05/2010

Very nice upgrade over a stock bulb in any application. Blue color is light and easy on the eyes. Not the bulbs fault but my order took over a month to process.... what was up with that? I got these for my 2006 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom. Big improvement over the factory light bulb. Cheep modification that is well worth it! Just remember ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections