These gloves are of great convenience for cold hands people. The warm they provide seems just enough to keep working on the computer during summer. They are easily washable. It took them more than two months to arrive to spain. Apparently there was some problem with the international checkings. Not DX ... Read more
good finish, warm hand.
usb cable for easy use.
have extra coverage to the fingertips, and can also be used as a glove common conventional. takes too long to warm up. the velcro holding the part that heats, is loose inside the glove, which sometimes comes off leaving the glove bad use.
could heat up ... Read more
- Keeps your hands warm in a cold room. Or maybe even outdoors.
- My girlfriend likes the design.
- The temperature is good
- Easy to use, just plug in to the usb-port. - The other warming pad gets hotter than the other.
- There should be a warming pad on both sides of the palm. If you are a woman with ... Read more
The heat it's just right, not too hot, not too cold. It gets fast hot. The gloves feels good and because your fingers stays out you still can type on your keyboard and use your mouse without problems. You can also close the cover and your fingers are also covered! The heating pad it's removable because ... Read more
Warms the hands well, but not too much,
Wire long enough to reach your computer
You can cover the fingers and can be left free to work.
Can also be used with other gloves Quality of the fabric is not very high More colors would be nice, hope in the long run will work properly
I used only ... Read more
Good design is a great idea as a transformer gloves. Very good colors and quality. Practically has no disadvantages For the low price of good quality for the harsh Ukrainian winters.
I bought more than 20 pieces of gloves and they are constantly in demand. The heating elements are easy to unfasten and ... Read more
* They work. That's all that's needed -- the heating unit keeps the hand warm, and the cotton glove retains some heat and keeps the hand cozy. As for some extras:
* usb cable is long enough to use comfortably without needing to hug the case (laptops, and desktops if you have a front usb port)
* low power ... Read more
The gloves really heat your hands. It is reasonably good knitting and a good finish. The elements work well plugged to a USB port. In fact the performance of the heating element is good, and does not drain you laptop battery very much. The heating element could be on the other side of the hands as well.... Read more
-Good length of wire (not too short that you can't move your hands, neither too long that it annoys)
-Variety of colors (I bought this for a friend, but I like more the black)
-Quick to heat up
-Washable (good to make the bad smell go away) -Bad smell (dissapear after first wash)
-Heats up just one side ... Read more
- warms hands! just like its supposed to
- fingerless so can still type/use phone/do work while wearing them
- product looked exactly like photographs. - the warming pads only warm one side of your hands, heat the gloves up before you put them on best solution. or wear them upside down!
- cables a little ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.