DX » Community » Reviews » USB Heated Warm Gloves for Ladies - Peach + White (Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarianoDapia on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Amazing, so simple but so efective! Women warm gloves are perfect, you just plug and warm instantly! After a few minutes your hands will be hot :) The top of the hand starts getting hot but you don't burn in any moment, just the perfect temperture to warm your... Read more

Warm gloves
    0 0
  • posted bypkalinin on 08/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A good present. Heats very well. One size really fits all. Cons:- Sometimes it may feel that they are too hot. - I have ordered (in several orders) several pairs of these and similar gloves, one pair has come with sewing going through the whole glove, so that yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCriggie on 07/30/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:These gloves fit a small to normal adult hand. If you're a fatty they might not be comfortable. Cons:I bought these for my wife, but the receptionist at work liked them so much I gave them to her. OtherThoughts:The USB cable is likely to be a bit inconvenient, b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections