DX » Community » Reviews » USB Heated Warm Gloves for Ladies - Peach + White (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarianoDapia on 01/03/2013

Amazing, so simple but so efective! Women warm gloves are perfect, you just plug and warm instantly! After a few minutes your hands will be hot :) The top of the hand starts getting hot but you don't burn in any moment, just the perfect temperture to warm your hands I don't have cons. Women warm gloves ... Read more

Warm gloves

0 0 0

• posted bypkalinin on 08/31/2012

A good present. Heats very well. One size really fits all. - Sometimes it may feel that they are too hot. - I have ordered (in several orders) several pairs of these and similar gloves, one pair has come with sewing going through the whole glove, so that you could not wear then --- had to cut the thread ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie on 07/30/2011

These gloves fit a small to normal adult hand. If you're a fatty they might not be comfortable. I bought these for my wife, but the receptionist at work liked them so much I gave them to her. The USB cable is likely to be a bit inconvenient, but it does split down the middle to provide more length. The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections