DX » Community » Reviews » USB Heated Warm Gloves for Ladies - Peach + White (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
Not worth it
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFamellad on 01/28/2015

Don't get me wrong, it's a good enough product, and the quality is acceptable, the problem is that cable, it gets in the way too much and makes these gloves rather useless unless you're not using your hands, which, if your sitting at a computer, you most likely are.

Impression:Not worth it;

0 0 0

• posted byMarianoDapia on 01/03/2013

Amazing, so simple but so efective! Women warm gloves are perfect, you just plug and warm instantly! After a few minutes your hands will be hot :) The top of the hand starts getting hot but you don't burn in any moment, just the perfect temperture to warm your hands I don't have cons. Women warm... Read more

Warm gloves

0 0 0

• posted bypkalinin on 08/31/2012

A good present. Heats very well. One size really fits all. - Sometimes it may feel that they are too hot. - I have ordered (in several orders) several pairs of these and similar gloves, one pair has come with sewing going through the whole glove, so that you could not wear then --- had to cut the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie on 07/30/2011

These gloves fit a small to normal adult hand. If you're a fatty they might not be comfortable. I bought these for my wife, but the receptionist at work liked them so much I gave them to her. The USB cable is likely to be a bit inconvenient, but it does split down the middle to provide more The .... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections