DX » Community » Reviews » USB Heated Warm Gloves for Men - Color Assorted (Pair)
  • 5 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysirscott on 04/12/2013

I gave this to a friend for Christmas as a gag gift for which it worked quite well. the big surprise was how well they actually work! cords suck in general these could be longer, the size was also a bit of an issue the gloves could have been a bit bigger my friend works in an old office building with spotty heating and although wearing a jacket and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliosfederico on 02/04/2013

The heat it's just right, not too hot, not too cold. It gets fast hot. The gloves feels good and because your fingers stays out you still can type on your keyboard and use your mouse without problems. The heating pad it's removable because it is attached in the gloves with a felcro pad. Cables are long enough. Cables can be boring when doing a lot of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscarapiglia on 12/16/2012

I bought these gloves for my cold days in front of the PC- wow they works perfectly!!! They became hot in a few minutes and help you stay well while working-Well done DX!!! Also my girlfriend loves them, as you know the ladies has always cold hand, but with this device no more complains!! There is a little difference in temperature feel in the two hands,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynedk0 on 11/20/2012

These actually warm the hands up. I guess the material is wool because it is rough and actually warms up even if turned off. You can easily dismount the heating elements from inside (they are attached with a velcro) and wash the gloves in a washing machine. Not cool looking. Rough and pale colors. Which is totally fine for me by the way. Could be real ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrequiem420 on 11/14/2012

>> Easy to use just plug into a USB port on your laptop and there you go! >> Doesn't take long to heat up >> Wires are long so you can move around on your desk freely >> Material of the glove is good and doesn't give off smell >> Doesn't provide a battery pack for mobile use outside >> Looks bad because of its colours ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykappe9000 on 10/23/2012

I just love these gloves. Perfect for using the computer in the winter when it gets a little cold. An internal head-pad is warming up as soon as the gloves are connected to the USB port. After only a few seconds, they are fully warmed. I can feel that one of the gloves gets a little warmer than the other, but it's not really a big problem. They are ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCriggie on 04/05/2012

I bought these to heat my lower back, which is always sore due to a bad lift ~10 years ago. The pads work nicely on their own but I was worried about damaging them, so I've just folded the gloves and place them inside my belt. The wool's a bit crappy, feels like its mixed with other fibres. I'm from New Zealand so we have excellent wool products. I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysbromwich on 01/07/2012

I'm not sure why people are complaining about the size, I'm 6 foot 5 with fairly large hands and these fit me well. The heating pads themselves are relatively small but (so long as they're worm facing the palms) warm the incoming blood flow on the hands and keep the fingers warm. I am a hacker by trade and type a lot and these are awesome. none Would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjameshetfield62 on 09/07/2011

- The heating patchs inside come with a velcro, so you can move them around inside the glove. - The heat is nice, just don't expect it to be extremely hot. - The wool is decent. Is the same wool I get here in the cheapest gloves, with the advantage of having a heating device inside. The patchs could be bigger. I have big hands and there's only one size,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarfcord on 07/14/2011

They warm up quickly! Comfortable and with a nice design. The wire is long enough and it uses only one USB port. The heating pads can be detached, which is very usefeul to concentrate the heat in some specific portion of the hand. Only one heating pad per hand and they're not very big. The wool quality could be better. The gloves fit perfecly on my ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections