DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 3.5mm Male to Dual Female Audio Split Adapter
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErnestass on 02/02/2012

- Cheap. - Nice looking. - Good length. Build quality seems good, so I can not think about any cons. Even if cables are a bit thin, they works as I expect. Of course do not try to rip it away and it will work for ages for your music listening needs. Male jack is a little to thick, so it is hard to connect or disconnect from your device. But you get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxNecroWx on 12/23/2011

This product is really great. I've bought a lot of audio split adapters, and then worked poorly or didn't work at all, but this one is really good, it splits the sound perfectly, great sound quality, good cable lenght, good quality material and great price. The only con that i could found is that the cable is a little thin, and MAYBE fragile, but mine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNonsens on 05/23/2011

Cheap, nicefully looking, not too short, not too long and overall quite a useful thing if you share you musical interests with your girlfriend (or intend to do it). It doesn't affect the sount other than making it quieter (which is intended). Whatch your headphones' impedance — better if it's equal for both pairs. The build quality just looks awesone.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAngelini on 01/14/2011

- Good build quality... - Good looking. Come just as you see at the picture: gold colored connectors... - I used it to plug my computer and and my PS2 in the same speaker and it works perfectly! - It didnt notice any sound quality interference... - Well.. looking at the picture I thought the wire would be longer, but its quite short. - No more cons.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemmawxyn on 10/05/2010

- I was thrilled to find this. Me and my friends would listen to the same song on my ipod but I have really girly earphone and I dont his so one day I said to him, wouldnt it be nice if someone invented a wire that would split the one pluggin into two. and one day, I saw this! - It barely barely interferes with the sound quality - the golden coating ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoxxy on 08/24/2010

Great for sharing music or video from your iPod, mp3 player or other device! Have two people listening to the same music at once! It's marked Sony. I really really doubt this was manufactured by Sony. Quality lowers when two headphones are plugged in, but that is a known fact with these. Pretty nice design, its built pretty sturdy. Price is pretty good,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelcaco on 08/05/2010

-Very well built, is very steady. -The jacks stay firm into it, no need to worry about moving too much so they don't get disconnected -The sound sounds great, even if it's mono, sounds clearly -The cable is very thick, so it is very resistent - The only one I can think of is that it splits to mono, but well, the great mayority of this splitters make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLappie on 03/19/2010

+ Cheap + Good build quality + Looks good too + Crisp sound quality None that I can think of. Guess the only thing you migh dislike is the gold colour. I think it looks kinda cool, but I don't see it anyway. I use this cable to split the audio output from my soundcard. Now I have my normal speakers and headphones both connected, whouth having to climb ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmanic on 02/10/2010

If you need to split audio like when u don´t have front audio or it doesn´t works and u want headset and 2.1 system or whatever this is the way to go. It´s the best quality splitter i ever got. Yeah of course when u split the audio it loses power and quality, but u have to know that beforehand and when u need it not that great of a problem/loss. Yeah ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxXOscuroXx on 01/23/2010

Very good looking It comes with Sony logo (it's obviously not Sony branded, but it makes yo feel cool ¬¬) It works IT SPLITS TO MONO. When you connect only one, there's no apparently sound quality lackage, but when there are two headphones connected there's a huge sound quality lackage, and the sound is converted to mono. If you enjoy music, above it.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections