Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIACEI on 01/02/2012

I got this set for my kids and I tried them during a walk in the woods. -Works Pretty OK which is not guarantee with this type of product - Wearing them like watches is pretty handy. - Quality is OK - Package is good so you can offer this as a gift - Kids tend to yell in the microphone so sound is saturated. - Speaker is not great, better use headphones ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byDrBeshir on 08/22/2008

-Very good toy. Even for my children age 6 to 8 very easy to use. -External antenna -Low price for such a gadget -speech quality is ok for this price -2 AC adaptors included -colour is not so nice -very big -range not as that big as quoted by producer My son received this as a birthday gift and now he plays on and on with this thing. Very nice gift!... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymfioroni on 08/15/2008

- Very good looking - Cames in a complete set, with a pair or radios, individual chargers and earphones. - Comes in a very nice box, safely accomodated inside. - The manual comes in chinese only... but is not hard to figure how to use it - The sound is hard to understand using the speaker - The units are much bigger than a regular watch, so you will ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byToyfatory on 01/20/2008

It was good .i wear it on my son and will never get lost again. not that clear on speaker on earpcs was good. was a great to have it must bust .but check the freq before buy .i got the 20 channel instead of the 22 channel. Read more

4 0
  • posted byLeeloo on 07/26/2007

Smaller than a regular walkie-talkie, so it's more convenient. Always wanted one of these... ...but they need to charge a lot, and they don't deal well with walls indoors. The range is definitely affected. They're cute, in a spy guy sort of way, and they can be handy on long trips. An interesting alternative to walkie talkies. Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections