Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytuvalo2 on 06/02/2015

you should send a difrent battary and compensat, Please make your review more than 100 characters.Please make your review more than 100 characters.Please make your review more than 100 characters. Please make your review more than 100 characters.

Impression:Disapointed;

0 0 0

• posted byIACEI on 01/02/2012

I got this set for my kids and I tried them during a walk in the woods. -Works Pretty OK which is not guarantee with this type of product - Wearing them like watches is pretty handy. - Quality is OK - Package is good so you can offer this as a gift - Kids tend to yell in the microphone so sound I... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byDrBeshir on 08/22/2008

-Very good toy. Even for my children age 6 to 8 very easy to use. -External antenna -Low price for such a gadget -speech quality is ok for this price -2 AC adaptors included -colour is not so nice -very big -range not as that big as quoted by producer My son received this as a birthday gift and a... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymfioroni on 08/15/2008

- Very good looking - Cames in a complete set, with a pair or radios, individual chargers and earphones. - Comes in a very nice box, safely accomodated inside. - The manual comes in chinese only... but is not hard to figure how to use it - The sound is hard to understand using the speaker - The a... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byaerospace on 01/22/2008

backlit display, usually 22 channels gmrs/frs. decent range, RECHARGEABLE! Decent battery life- standby time longer than 24 hours No alarm for clock function, no ctcss encoding function If you know how to tinker, open unit up, remove display to locate tune capacitor, detune (using proper test 22... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byToyfatory on 01/20/2008

It was good .i wear it on my son and will never get lost again. not that clear on speaker on earpcs was good. was a great to have it must bust .but check the freq before buy .i got the 20 channel instead of the 22 channel.

0 0 4

• posted byLeeloo on 07/26/2007

Smaller than a regular walkie-talkie, so it's more convenient. Always wanted one of these... ...but they need to charge a lot, and they don't deal well with walls indoors. The range is definitely affected. They're cute, in a spy guy sort of way, and they can be handy on long trips. An interesting... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: