DX » Community » Reviews » 7+1 Ports USB 3.0 Expander HUB
Customer’s impression:
good Muito bom! Work greate.Nice to have a ac adapter to it.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byElekTeK on 08/23/2015

This USB hub can extend your current USB 3 (or even USB 2 since it is backwards compatible) to 7 ports plus an extra port that works only for charging, therefore if you want to just charge your phone without the need to close some apps that might launch when you plug your phone into your USB, you... Read more

Very good and useful 7+1 USB 3 hub

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byTerTitt61 on 05/02/2015

Second hub i buy. Acts as it says. Cheap. Could have been a link to the Mains power adapter one the site.

Impression:Work greate.Nice to have a ac adapter to it.;

0 0 0

• posted byjestem on 01/30/2015

Este producto es de buena calidad. Quizá hubiera pagado algo menos por él, pero no es un precio escesivo para el acabado del mismo. Tiene unos puertos para la conexión con el ordenador y transferir datos con él, y un puerto de alto Amperaje para cargar una teléfono móvil, una tablet o cualquier... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8585216 on 12/20/2014

Produto muito bom chegou sem problema algum! funcionando tudo normal! Pegou todas as portas!

Impression:Muito bom!;

0 0 0

• posted byTheJuice on 06/14/2014

This hub has a great finishing touch, and it feels of good quality. The 7 ports are welcome as I found the 4 of other products to be too low of a number... It is good to be able to power off the unit, as it has lights that are always on otherwise. The only downside I found is that it can be to a... Read more

3 0 1

DX Everywhere