DX » Community » Reviews » Extension Cable for PS2 Controller (176CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfluvi on 10/10/2013

-The price, very good. -Works in PSone too -It's hard to find accessories for old consoles like the PSone. -The construction is adequate, never felt the sensation of weakness in the cable and connectors -El precio, muy bueno. -Funciona tambien en PSone. -Es dificil encontrar complementos para consolas ... Read more

Male connector Female connector

0 0 0

• posted bymaxwellferreira on 07/17/2013

I usalo any house site along with the original cable and this cable the cable is very long and may well lie in bed and play without fear of pulling the cable and take down the video game on the ground there is no counter because the product is great to use more than two years, the length is fine razuavel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydomo3 on 02/17/2013

-It extends the cable length of the controller to something more appropriate for modern day living rooms -The colour is black which is good because it's neutral and doesn't stand out too much -The build quality is good, the connections won't fall apart -This product has no faults at all -You don't have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJamesRockwell on 12/26/2012

This extension cable is flawless. The length is perfect to add distance for a 50" television. The connections are tight and fell good. It creates no delay in game play. There are no cons to this cable. This is a perfect cable. No other cable would be better. It truly is the most amazing extension ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreprep on 04/03/2012

I moved to a new house and my living room is much larger than the last one. So the cable length of PS2 is not enough. I have another wireless joystick, but you can't beat the analog sensitivity level of an original joystick so this product became my choice. It's plug and play. It has just got the perfect ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byelricorico on 03/08/2012

Works as you would expect. Very inexpensive, and attached to a DualShock this will give you substantial range. Connections seem pretty solid and the cable is comparable to that of the Sony controllers. There are no cons that I can think of. This extension with the various controller adapters I have gives ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byElizza on 07/28/2011

It works perfect! I needed this because my controller-cable was to way to short I always thought that I will have to buy a new controller, but this was the excellent solution for it! It saved me a lot of money! I recieved the order in a perfect condition and it made me smile! And it's exactly like the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysandkar232y on 12/24/2009

Why go wireless all the time. This one is a nice extension to increase the range of any PS2 accesories. none so far. it is something I needed .... and I found it here. one suggestion I can make is, instead of purchasing wireless units, buy this. If your room is not fairly large, this combination will ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections