DX » Community » Reviews » Extension Cable for PS2 Controller (176CM-Length)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydomo3 on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It extends the cable length of the controller to something more appropriate for modern day living rooms -The colour is black which is good because it's neutral and doesn't stand out too much -The build quality is good, the connections won't fall apart Cons:-This produc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamesRockwell on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This extension cable is flawless. The length is perfect to add distance for a 50" television. The connections are tight and fell good. It creates no delay in game play. Cons:There are no cons to this cable. This is a perfect cable. No other cable would be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreprep on 04/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I moved to a new house and my living room is much larger than the last one. So the cable length of PS2 is not enough. I have another wireless joystick, but you can't beat the analog sensitivity level of an original joystick so this product became my choice. It's... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelricorico on 03/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as you would expect. Very inexpensive, and attached to a DualShock this will give you substantial range. Connections seem pretty solid and the cable is comparable to that of the Sony controllers. Cons:There are no cons that I can think of. OtherThoughts:This exten... Read more

1 0
  • posted byElizza on 07/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It works perfect! I needed this because my controller-cable was to way to short I always thought that I will have to buy a new controller, but this was the excellent solution for it! It saved me a lot of money! I recieved the order in a perfect condition and it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandkar232y on 12/24/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Why go wireless all the time. This one is a nice extension to increase the range of any PS2 accesories. Cons:none so far. it is something I needed .... and I found it here. OtherThoughts:one suggestion I can make is, instead of purchasing wireless units, buy this. If... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections