DX » Community » Reviews » Dock Extender Data/Charging Cable for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G/3GS - White (80CM)
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-has the pins for audio output, so you can connect to an ipod/iphone dock -good build quality, better than some others on DX -will also charge through the cable -very easy to use -nice long length, good for extending the length of the regular cable Cons:-price... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrebrasil on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:so far it has worked very well and seems to be well built and strong. recognized the ipod as soon as i plugged in on dock bose. will buy some more. Cons:cable could be softer and easier to flex (bend) OtherThoughts:so far it has worked very well and seems to be well built... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBruss31 on 11/03/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It’s a great product and very usefulness. Ideal for my apple ipad2. It’s a good buy and recommend your use. is all that I had thought, I like a lot! Enables extener the scope of my ipad2 in several inches because the cable that comes with the product is too sh... Read more

2 0
  • posted byryanlry on 10/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought this to extend the distance between my dock and wall charger. Does its job well and powers and syncs my iPhone like any other cable should. Cons:If you can figure out how you want your items wired you're better off getting a USB extension cable instead... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshadowriffe on 12/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wanted a cable that could connect my alarm clock dock to my ipod touch while it was in a bulky case. This worked like a charm! -Great for iPod docks that your iPod is too big for. -Charges and passes audio/music controls no problem. -Build quality is good for... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykDesign7 on 09/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great for extending the 30-pin connector to other accessories, such as Docks. Also, it transfers audio, which some other cables do not! Great buy! Works for the iPhone 4, iPod Touch (2nd Gen) - and also works for the iPad 2!!! Works amazingly well actually. Has a ni... Read more

2 0
  • posted byunknowableone on 07/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This was just what I needed and worked the way I wanted. A while back, I purchased an otterbox case for my iPod touch, but didn't know how small the dock connector opening was. I needed an extension cable so I could plug in and dock my iPod without taking off the case.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypkart on 07/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I've tested the following on my Iphone4 and Ipad2. Syncs via Itunes(USB) Pass Audio to iPod Dock Sends Commands to/from iPod Dock Digital Camera Kit works through this Cable Cons:The plastic connectors are a bit on the cheap looking side. OtherThoughts:http://pi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPandaNL on 05/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfect with ipad/iphone/ipod touch, and it does work with the tomtom carkit. Now i can connect my tomtom carkit to my ipad wifi only so i can use gps and the tomtom app. Tested it on iphone 2g, iphone 4 and ipad 1 Cons:The plastic looks and feel cheap.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystinger42 on 03/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as advertised. Used it only to charge iphone overnight so can't comment on data transfer. Cons:The cable seems to be unnecessary thick having the old style push button on the side to release the ipod/iphone is a bit of a hassle, prefer the newer style that simply... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections