DX » Community » Reviews » Dock Extender Data/Charging Cable for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G/3GS - White (80CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 05/08/2013

-has the pins for audio output, so you can connect to an ipod/iphone dock -good build quality, better than some others on DX -will also charge through the cable -very easy to use -nice long length, good for extending the length of the regular cable -price is a little higher than similar products on DX ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrebrasil on 11/30/2012

so far it has worked very well and seems to be well built and strong. recognized the ipod as soon as i plugged in on dock bose. will buy some more. cable could be softer and easier to flex (bend) so far it has worked very well and seems to be well built and strong. recognized the ipod as soon as i plugged ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBruss31 on 11/03/2012

It’s a great product and very usefulness. Ideal for my apple ipad2. It’s a good buy and recommend your use. is all that I had thought, I like a lot! Enables extener the scope of my ipad2 in several inches because the cable that comes with the product is too short. in my point of view the price is quite ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byryanlry on 10/05/2012

Bought this to extend the distance between my dock and wall charger. Does its job well and powers and syncs my iPhone like any other cable should. If you can figure out how you want your items wired you're better off getting a USB extension cable instead of this for the weight, cost and ease of use. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byshadowriffe on 12/06/2011

Wanted a cable that could connect my alarm clock dock to my ipod touch while it was in a bulky case. This worked like a charm! -Great for iPod docks that your iPod is too big for. -Charges and passes audio/music controls no problem. -Build quality is good for the price. -MUCH cheaper here at DealExtreme ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykDesign7 on 09/22/2011

Works great for extending the 30-pin connector to other accessories, such as Docks. Also, it transfers audio, which some other cables do not! Great buy! Works for the iPhone 4, iPod Touch (2nd Gen) - and also works for the iPad 2!!! Works amazingly well actually. Has a nice squeeze clip for secure attachment.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byunknowableone on 07/22/2011

This was just what I needed and worked the way I wanted. A while back, I purchased an otterbox case for my iPod touch, but didn't know how small the dock connector opening was. I needed an extension cable so I could plug in and dock my iPod without taking off the case. This seemed to be my best bet. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypkart on 07/04/2011

I've tested the following on my Iphone4 and Ipad2. Syncs via Itunes(USB) Pass Audio to iPod Dock Sends Commands to/from iPod Dock Digital Camera Kit works through this Cable The plastic connectors are a bit on the cheap looking side. http://pinouts.ru/PortableDevices/ipod_pinout.shtml Above is pinout ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPandaNL on 05/20/2011

Works perfect with ipad/iphone/ipod touch, and it does work with the tomtom carkit. Now i can connect my tomtom carkit to my ipad wifi only so i can use gps and the tomtom app. Tested it on iphone 2g, iphone 4 and ipad 1 The plastic looks and feel cheap. Cable feels to thick and feels kinda stiff. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystinger42 on 03/18/2011

Works as advertised. Used it only to charge iphone overnight so can't comment on data transfer. The cable seems to be unnecessary thick having the old style push button on the side to release the ipod/iphone is a bit of a hassle, prefer the newer style that simply unplugs. I it solid if anything a little ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections