DX » Community » Reviews » Dock Extender Data/Charging Cable for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G/3GS - Black (80CM)
  • 5 star 11 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybillekenss on 08/24/2013

I bought this cable so I could use my iPad on my dock which is only able to connect my iPhone. The cable connects really well and is long enough to be of any use. The connector is the old fashioned one with the "click to release" system. Sometime I forget and take the complete dock with me while trying to unplug. The cable is quite stirdy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychirrik on 03/20/2013

It is made qualitatively. Well keeps. To me it is useless. Doesn't do the declared. Deception in the description. Loads, but doesn't transmit a sound. I wanted to use as the extender in the car, but doesn't work, only loads. I think that something didn't complete. It isn't necessary to deceive the buyer. This thing to me is useless. It is made qualitatively.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byIguana69 on 03/14/2013

High build quality Strong cable Buttons for releasing cable Works in a KIA car to extend the original cable and be able to mount your iphone on the window and use it as a GPS with sound goint through the car's HIFI. I didn't found any for the moment. Nice cable, low price, works well with iPhone 4S even in a KIA car. So nice extension cable for the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byslamto on 01/28/2013

This extends the USB (data) and the charging pins of the standard Apple dock connector. One end has the locking teeth (instead of the spring loaded variety in newer cables), which I actually prefer, cables last longer this way, and the connection is more secure. As advertised, there are no real cons, unless you don't like the colour. For a newer variety,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShannoes on 01/15/2013

A solidly-built cable that does what it's supposed to do. The connectors are nice & chunky without the 'cheap plastic' feel of some others. They also click in positively and don't wiggle loose. The cable is thick & solid, yet still reasonably flexible. I also like the length, it provides just enough to be useful but not so long that it gets ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDellSuperman on 12/19/2012

+ Allows me to plug in my player without having to use the actual connector on the player. The first thing that will be damaged will be this cable & not the connector on the player, which will be difficult & costly to replace. + Allows me to use the radio function on my iPod. Previously, I have to remove my earphones in order to plug in my iPod,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyeezz on 11/27/2012

I use it to connect my iPhone 4, Ipad2 and Ipad2+ to a speaker dock (iHome), but have not tried the iPhone3 or iPod yet. Works great without any issues. The length of cable is just about right in my case, long enough for put the iPad on the side and hold it for reading when needed, and not too long to make it combersome. The product arrived in a good ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byahusom on 11/13/2012

I use it to extend my 20cm build-in iPhone connector-cable in my car. By using this cable I am able to operate my iPhone while it is connected to the car. The connectors fits well together and has to be unlocked by pushing on both sides of the connector to disconnect it. The connector to the phone is a little bit thicker than the original charger. I ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMartijnD on 11/06/2012

very nice thick cable and easy to use. Just plug in and go. The cable works for charging purposes. Good quality. Very Useful. Supports data + power. good value for money. Not available in white. Price a little high for a extender cable. Very useful!! Easy to use this dock extender fits well on speakers and iphone 4s cable has dimensions of 50 cm Delivery ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypjhandcrafts on 09/18/2012

It is very well made. Plug it in and it works. No cons that I have found. I've used it with my iPod Classic and iPhone 4S and had no problems. I mostly use one to be able to plug my iPod into a stereo dock without having to remove my iPod case. It is also very convenient if you need to charge your phone and the wall plug is in an awkward place. No more ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections