DX » Community » Reviews » Color Changing LED Hand Shower (White)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRosur on 01/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The original gadget. You can bathe without light. do not need batteries. Comfortable in the hand. Cons:The only drawback I see a buzz when you turn, it's pretty loud, but it does not bother me, because the water also makes a noise, no batteries and is very bea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzzzag on 10/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ It's bright! Really! It's even possible to take a shower or bath without any other lights turned on. + Works properly. I've bought two of them as gifts and there was no complains (one works for over a year already). Cons:- A bit heavy. - It makes noise, that can get i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagnusHydra on 01/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great. When the water is cold it is green. As it gets warmer it changes to blue. once it get hot it turns red. When the temp is to hot it flashed red. There water comes out faster then my old shower head. The blue light is kind of like UV light. My white soup was gl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections