DX » Community » Reviews » Silver Plated Snowball Earrings (Pair)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybarbi113 on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The earings look even better in person than they do in the picture! Very cute and elegant. Also very light, you forget you have anything in your ears :)Cons:None so far.OtherThoughts:I love them! They are just the right length, very light, can wear them with elegant clothe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMelsDealsX2 on 06/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:They are really beautiful and not very heavy. The length is good, not too long and not too short, all together the balls themselves have a perfect size. However they won't last a lifetime. But they look lovely and fluffy, just like little snowballs.Cons:One ear... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymashamay on 09/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:They are really beautiful, elegant and stylish. Quality is pretty good. They are not heavy. And it is very important to me - these earrings have a very very good length! Cons:One of the earrings balls has not ideal shape. But I don't think that someone besides me... Read more

0 1
  • posted byLollerkopter on 06/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:These earrings are really pretty and looks like a special white ball. The price is unbeatable and the quality is very high. Ideal gift for woman. Cons:The blue plastic box is unusable, but protect enough the earrings under shipping process. OtherThoughts:I don't know, wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvica84 on 03/21/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:beautiful ball earrings, very classy, stylish... good quality, fine made.... you can wear them to all sort of gatherings, parties, weddings, they go with everything Cons:none, earrings are great, our only objection goes to the time of delivery. You forget that... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreedybeast on 01/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-awesome price -very beautiful shiny earrings -really nice design -nice build quality -would buy them as a gift to women of any age -they really look like a cute shiny snowball Cons:-bit ugly package -small plastic box in which the earring hardly fit -but it's no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 01/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:. Extremely refined, delicate and well manufactured, DX surprises me A LOT with items from good taste, it is nice to find items so nice designed like this ones. . Cons:. None. The piece is superb well handmade it, my woman is using this for months, like brand n... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections