DX » Community » Reviews » Silver Plated Snowball Earrings (Pair)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybarbi113 on 11/30/2012

The earings look even better in person than they do in the picture! Very cute and elegant. Also very light, you forget you have anything in your ears :) None so far. I love them! They are just the right length, very light, can wear them with elegant clothes, but also for every day use. They actually look like small silver snowballs, which is perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMelsDealsX2 on 06/20/2012

They are really beautiful and not very heavy. The length is good, not too long and not too short, all together the balls themselves have a perfect size. However they won't last a lifetime. But they look lovely and fluffy, just like little snowballs. One earring was DOA, but could be fixed in little time. Now I can wear them without any problems. Nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymashamay on 09/25/2011

They are really beautiful, elegant and stylish. Quality is pretty good. They are not heavy. And it is very important to me - these earrings have a very very good length! One of the earrings balls has not ideal shape. But I don't think that someone besides me will pay attention to it. It is my first purchase on this site. I was not expecting too much ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byLollerkopter on 06/10/2011

These earrings are really pretty and looks like a special white ball. The price is unbeatable and the quality is very high. Ideal gift for woman. The blue plastic box is unusable, but protect enough the earrings under shipping process. I don't know, what material is used during production, but it's doesn't matter. It's very very beautiful, and this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvica84 on 03/21/2011

beautiful ball earrings, very classy, stylish... good quality, fine made.... you can wear them to all sort of gatherings, parties, weddings, they go with everything none, earrings are great, our only objection goes to the time of delivery. You forget that you've ordered it, and then when it arrives you're happy and surprised :) those hooks that go through ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreedybeast on 01/25/2011

-awesome price -very beautiful shiny earrings -really nice design -nice build quality -would buy them as a gift to women of any age -they really look like a cute shiny snowball -bit ugly package -small plastic box in which the earring hardly fit -but it's not really about the product -no cons so far I'm a bit worried about the thin wire, but it will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 01/05/2011

. Extremely refined, delicate and well manufactured, DX surprises me A LOT with items from good taste, it is nice to find items so nice designed like this ones. . . None. The piece is superb well handmade it, my woman is using this for months, like brand new. . . The ball made with silver threads is smooth, elegant and holds a very feminine approach.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections