DX » Community » Reviews » RGB Color 10-LED Digital Water Temperature Visualizer Shower Head
  • 5 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPabloQuilmes on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:ARG: Genial !! Funciona a la perfección, buen material, los colores son hermosos, perfecta para darse una ducha sin la necesidad de encender las luces, utiliza la fuerza del agua para encender los leds, la luminosidad es de al rededor de 80 lumenes para los colores... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElecid on 06/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works as advertised. The colors are actually pretty cool if you want to take a shower in the dark The price of this item is very reasonable for what you get. Equivalent items other places would be almost twice as much. Cons:Rather loud--kind of a buzzing no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 06/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The device does what it is supposed to do. The material quality is sufficiently good. Cons:I had to buy special adapter in addition, because initially the shower head was not compatible with my taps. It cost not so much (less than 1 $), I bought it in the loca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycvlambert on 05/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Came with everything I needed to install straight out of the box. (except for the plumbers tape which I already had laying around) - Very easy to install. - Is a good quality construction. - LED lights are strong and lights up the showers nicely. - Does not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsman on 12/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Build Quality better than I expected. -No internal leaks. -Strong colors. -Powerful light. -Doesn´t needs power, only running water. -Blue temperature range is ideal for me. Cons:- Couldn´t achieve "blinking red", but I've got an intermedi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonardolaborde on 07/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality built. The main showerhead is made of plastic. Led light is so bright that you can take a shower with the lights off. Cons:You can't trust the thermometer too much. It takes some time to change the color, but works well. It makes a little noise when... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodolfomartins on 04/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Awesome led lights, good number os water roles, it comes with universal pipe adaptors and a filter - certainly helps everybody. Its it chromed (plastic). Cons:Mine went broke - but I heard you have to have a huge pression of water to make it work. Mine there w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrianomm on 01/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is actually a good shower head. Most of the head is metallic and overall quality is good. You can move the shower up and down without any leaks. Leds are strong and provides a funny high tech look. Easy to install, once you figure out how to do it. Cons:T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfredhp on 08/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:EN: This is a very cool shower, fits perfectly to Brazilian standard. I like to take a bath with colors... You don't need another light source. PT: Este chuveiro é muito legal, cabe perfeitamente no padrão brasileiro. Gosto de tomar banhos com cores.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTallDark on 07/03/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Strong shower stream, coolness factor Cons:Build Quality is the big issue. I ordered this several weeks ago but only had time to install it today. Upon first use, water leaked out the side of the showerhead in multiple places. This results in water spraying everywhere... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections