DX » Community » Reviews » RGB Color 10-LED Digital Water Temperature Visualizer Shower Head
  • 5 star 4 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylberstein on 11/22/2013

*Good quality *Big surface gives a wide but straight stream *Very easy to install, also comes with a filter to prevent clogging *Bright light, enough to be used alone The whole temperature range is shifted way too high. Green stays on from cold to warm, blue is already hot. There is no way you could even take a shower while the light is red, it's very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvgabunga on 11/15/2013

Very cheap but good quality shower head. Stunning light effects. No issues with noise or water pressure. The red light is actually pink with a blueish hue. The head was a bit loose, but I just put in a thicker O-ring. Visiting friends who have seen it immediately wanted it as well. So I re-ordered twice now. If you have an issue with lime deposits the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvgabunga on 10/30/2013

Very, very cheap compared to local shops, where you can pay some 3 times this price. Works fine out of the box. There is no noise at all and no loss of pressure - maybe I'm lucky??!! I didn't tell my wife who came out of the shower screaming and telling me that something is wrong with it. LOL. Oh my! Adapters are made of cheap, ill fitting plastic, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPabloQuilmes on 01/06/2013

ARG: Genial !! Funciona a la perfección, buen material, los colores son hermosos, perfecta para darse una ducha sin la necesidad de encender las luces, utiliza la fuerza del agua para encender los leds, la luminosidad es de al rededor de 80 lumenes para los colores claros. Great !!! Works perfeclty, good construction, and the colours of the leds ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElecid on 06/18/2012

It works as advertised. The colors are actually pretty cool if you want to take a shower in the dark The price of this item is very reasonable for what you get. Equivalent items other places would be almost twice as much. Rather loud--kind of a buzzing noise. Cheap build quality. This isn't a completely stainless steel showerhead and it won't impress ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 06/14/2012

The device does what it is supposed to do. The material quality is sufficiently good. I had to buy special adapter in addition, because initially the shower head was not compatible with my taps. It cost not so much (less than 1 $), I bought it in the local shop. Also, you want to see the lights, the water flow should be strong enough, else you will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycvlambert on 05/09/2012

- Came with everything I needed to install straight out of the box. (except for the plumbers tape which I already had laying around) - Very easy to install. - Is a good quality construction. - LED lights are strong and lights up the showers nicely. - Does not run on batteries it uses the already running water to power the LED lights. - Do not trust ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsman on 12/14/2011

-Build Quality better than I expected. -No internal leaks. -Strong colors. -Powerful light. -Doesn´t needs power, only running water. -Blue temperature range is ideal for me. - Couldn´t achieve "blinking red", but I've got an intermediate purple (between blue an red temperatures, great!). -I needed an adaptor to my pipe (not a big ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonardolaborde on 07/27/2011

Good quality built. The main showerhead is made of plastic. Led light is so bright that you can take a shower with the lights off. You can't trust the thermometer too much. It takes some time to change the color, but works well. It makes a little noise when running. You must put the rubber ring inside the headshower connector and the filter in the metalic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodolfomartins on 04/21/2011

Awesome led lights, good number os water roles, it comes with universal pipe adaptors and a filter - certainly helps everybody. Its it chromed (plastic). Mine went broke - but I heard you have to have a huge pression of water to make it work. Mine there was a leak of water closer to the pipe - the screw thread were bad. It´s made of plastic, I would ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections