DX » Community » Reviews » Canon FC-311/S Compatible Dedicated Off-Camera Shoe Cord (1.8M-Cable)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywallygaw on 10/08/2010

Compared to others I have tried, this one appears to have no significant flaws. The camble fits quite firmly on the hot shoe even without tightening the lock ring. A different brand I purchased elsewhere immediately snapped off the locking lever which locks it to the hot shoe on its first use. The knurled ring that holds the connection to the camera ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoskow on 09/19/2010

+ very high build quality + looks and works like an original Canon off-camera cord + about five times cheaper than original (CANON Off-camera Shoe adapter OC-E3 is about $100, used Like-new is about $30-50) + works well even with EOS-system camera (tested on EOS 20D and EOS 5D) and Powershot-"system" (tested on SX20IS and G11). + full-time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystronge on 02/11/2010

When I got it I was VERY surprised at the build quality that is no less than perfect. It looks and feels just like the original Canon extension cord only is 6 times cheaper! The second thing that surprised me greatly is that camera-side hotshoe plug is made of metal rather than plastic. Everything works fine, the cord firmly plugs into camera's shoe ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections