DX » Community » Reviews » Nikon FC-312/M Compatible Dedicated Off-Camera Shoe Cord (3.6M-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaltavoz on 08/30/2012

* It keeps iTTL inteligent flas control from the camera. * Reasonable priced. * Usually long enough, it is ok for most situations. * Easy to pack with the flash, fits OK in the bag. * Allows to move the flash unit from the camera and therefore widens the creative control of teh ilumination. * The engagement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevintje on 12/12/2011

Packed very good with little "salt" bag to prevent moist getting into the electronics The flashcord itself works fine on my Nikon D40 camera together with the Nikon SB-400 flash. I mounted a tripod adapter to the flash cord so i can put the flash on my tripod and don't have to hold it. No cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCCOB80 on 03/19/2011

- do not make a knot on the thread. ( which the cheap one does) - work willingly - good build quality - tight fit - Could have been softer - A bit difficult to put on As an active photographer, I see this as necessary equipment, did not expect this quality for that price, here in Norway this costs 80... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections