* It keeps iTTL inteligent flas control from the camera.
* Reasonable priced.
* Usually long enough, it is ok for most situations.
* Easy to pack with the flash, fits OK in the bag.
* Allows to move the flash unit from the camera and therefore widens the creative control of teh ilumination. * The engagement system is a bit loose and not very easy to ... Read more
Packed very good with little "salt" bag to prevent moist getting into the electronics
The flashcord itself works fine on my Nikon D40 camera together with the Nikon SB-400 flash.
I mounted a tripod adapter to the flash cord so i can put the flash on my tripod and don't have to hold it. No cons on this product.
All works as described A chinese-... Read more
- do not make a knot on the thread. ( which the cheap one does) - work willingly - good build quality - tight fit - Could have been softer - A bit difficult to put on As an active photographer, I see this as necessary equipment, did not expect this quality for that price, here in Norway this costs 800 NOK for the cheapest, the 150 NOK I payed for this ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.