DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V3.0 Remote Control Self Timer Camera Shutter for iOS / Android Phone - Green (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
handy Inexpensive Green
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDev0y on 06/23/2015

Pros : small, cute, functional and practical. pair it with the selfie stick, you'll have a lot of fun! I'm using it with my Android phones, paired easily Cons : None

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted byKingBeetle66 on 05/19/2015

I purchased this remote for my daughter, who saw it online while I was browsing the DX website. When I got it in the mail and I opened the package, the box had been partially crushed in shipping. A couple of pieces of stiff cardboard in the bubble pack envelope would have really helped protect it... Read more

An inexpensive Bluetooth "Selfie" remote for Android and iOS devices An inexpensive Bluetooth "Selfie" remote for Android and iOS devices An inexpensive Bluetooth "Selfie" remote for Android and iOS devices An inexpensive Bluetooth "Selfie" remote for Android and iOS devices An inexpensive Bluetooth "Selfie" remote for Android and iOS devices An inexpensive Bluetooth "Selfie" remote for Android and iOS devices An inexpensive Bluetooth "Selfie" remote for Android and iOS devices

Impression:handy,Inexpensive,Green;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere