DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V3.0 Remote Control Self Timer Camera Shutter for iOS / Android Phone - White (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
Cheap Fun Easy do the job need to install 360 Camera
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypacopater on 02/12/2015

Cumple con lo que promete se conecta bien con el bluetooth y realiza la foto aunque la tapa de la pila puede encajar mejor, aun así no es mala compra.

Impression:Fun,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted bycavezavolo on 10/16/2014

pros: small size and easy for synchronize with iphone, just detect and connect. When it's connected just click on camera application! contras: none as far

Impression:do the job;

0 0 0

• posted bydany3220 on 10/08/2014

Pro: light weight, nice packaging Cons: not work with my ZTE V987, need to install 360 Camera (and I don't like this) It was excellent if you can set preset the key that is press when click on remote. On my device one button action as volume up and one as enter or something like this.

Impression:need to install 360 Camera;

0 0 0

• posted bykapalan on 10/06/2014

One of the things i hate about modern time when everyone have cameras on their pockets is that you can not take a picture of yourself unless it's a 'selfie' style photo limited to your arm lenth and angles. This finaly solved my problem. All you need to do on Android is turn on the camera aim it... Read more

Impression:Fun,Cheap,Easy;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections