Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfillipeoliveira on 01/05/2014

Funcionou perfeitamente com um controle de super nintendo, e funcionou tanto num pc quanto no ouya. It worked perfectly with a control super nintendo, and worked as both a pc in ouya. Nenhum contra none against Poderia ter controles de super nintendo p vender aqui no DX.com. Could have a super nintendo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDFish on 09/14/2013

GREAT build quality! (The best quality I've seen) Easy to set up and use. Works with original SNES controllers and third party controllers. Looks good. Works on both PC and Mac. Can use SNES controllers and adapter on other emulators (like Genesis, NES etc.) If they don't work, it's not the adapters ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychicaodx on 06/18/2013

It works perfectly with any snes emulator. No drivers needed. Although it took a while for windows to recognize it. But I waited patiently and then windows said it was ready to be used. It is very well made. It works in Android! At least in the MK808b android dongle I bought. I think it should work on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byH0bbz on 05/21/2013

Amazing little usb adapter, just plug-and-play! Works with xp, vista, win7 and win8. Even works on my ps3! Very responsive and no-lag, with a tv adapter ordered from this site i use an old laptop as a SNES and it is just amazing. Only con is that on the ps3 it uses the d-pad as the left analog stick ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrodriformigaa on 03/12/2013

Produto muito bom para quem deseja reviver os classicos e nao possui um SNES. O controle funcionou perfeitamente em diversos emuladores de SNES, e funciona também em alguns jogos do windows mesmo que possibilitem a configuração de Joystick. Funcionou tanto em Windows XP, 7 e Widnows 8.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMenosferato on 10/10/2012

This accessory is mandatory for any old school PC game. Works like a charm. The SNES controller is immediately recognized by the system as a regular controller, with no additional USB drivers requirements. Just as you always dreamed of. All buttons are functional, directional, A, B, X, Y, R, L, Select,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byperrsona on 10/06/2012

it's cheap but working perfectly with my two SNES controllers. also it's useful when i play retro SNES emulrator games on my PC. the delay time is none. in windows 7 64bit, any drivers or programs are not needed. it takes so long time for shipping. in my case, the shipping time is about 3 weeks. but ... Read more

good packaging

0 0 1

• posted byjoaopayne on 08/22/2012

when you buy this adapter (if you already have a SNES pad) you actually buy a SUPE NINTENDO CONSOLE. the experience of playing the ROMS with you warrior snes controller it's preceless. it's like playing the real deal. a must have for the 16 bits generation orphans. there are no cons. how is this wonder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypatodox on 07/10/2011

Very easy to use, no drivers needed, just plug in and use. The quality is good, could be better but is quite acceptable. Perfect to use with emulators of SNES, Genesis/Mega Drive or earlier consoles, including Game Boy Advance emulators. Old (before 2000) PC games are also fully functional. Allow to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrfocosi on 04/13/2010

It's a great adapter. Uses a default USB HID profile and don't need drivers. Works on Playstation 3, tested with Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix. No cons. Worked with my PS3 as expected. NOT worked on Wii. Tested with VC-NES games. This adapter is identified on Windows as a default USB joystick.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections