Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosevictordf on 02/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly! Just plug, configure the buttons on n64 emulator or any game and play! No lag. Cons:Could be a little cheap and the cable is a little short, but it's not a really big problem. Looks like a typical cheap chinese product but works like it's supp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybalex93 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just like advertised, this is (almost) plug and play. I connected both of my original N64 gamepads to the adapter and they worked. They work on any game, not only with emulators. You CAN indeed play Call of Duty with N64 gamepad. Cons:I used this with an emula... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavitoc on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-With this you can play all games from the old Nintendo 64 on the emulator on the PC, like if you have it all in your Nintend 64 console -works perfect with my two original Nintendo 64 controllers -No drivers needed in windows 7 Cons:Not really a con, but when... Read more

Package Adapter Adapter
    0 0
  • posted byspkohli on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Plugged this dual port puppy right in and away it went. It feels solid and was recognized right away by Windows XP. Opened up an N64 Emulator and mapped all the functions right away. Worked well and all buttons functioned. Cons:The thumb stick took a little tweaking to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCeros007 on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Windows 7 detects it without any problem Can plug up to two controllers Don't forget to calibrate your controllers with the Win7 tool. Works perfectly under Project64 and Super Smash bros. You just need to configure your controller and select the right button. C... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRolfke on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+Let's you connect 2 nintendo 64 gamepads! +No drivers needed, although the drivers included make more customisation possible. +Works great with emulators Cons:-No support for memory card, rumblepack or transfer pack. But i wasn't expecting that, to be honest.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMinuert on 10/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well, this n64 Controller Adapter is just Genius! It's so easy to use, just plug it in and it recognizes a USB Device, Plug in Your Controller and they get recognized as Controllers! Its the perfect adapter for my Nintendo 64 Emulator PC, now i have the feeling that i r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatheuspotter06 on 09/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well, the adapter is very good for you that have a N64 controller and don't know what to do with it. It is very simple to use, and it works! Just the price is a little high, but the quality is good, so, you pay for quality and usefull. This adapter is compatible with al... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynxsredkite on 08/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great wih Windows XP/7 32 and 64bit. Plug and play Seems like it's well built. It is black, goes nice with your balck pc. Cons:This product could be cheaper, but its the only dual adapter that ive found so it dosent really matters. It works great and is effortless... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThitavares on 12/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The adapter is very well built It works right away in Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits edition. My controllers works great, despite the fact they are a little bit worn out from use. It's very hard to find dual adapters, so this one is a great deal. Makes m... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections