DX » Community » Reviews » Handheld Clothing Duster Roller (White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydudew8 on 11/28/2013

good quality easy to use, and very useful collect everything and stores it in the container on the backside very cheap none what so ever, you get what you pay for . this is a good buy, hard to find this product in my country and it is also very cheap . im happy and satisfied whit the product and would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeTRaW on 11/13/2013

A great roller for wiping your pet's hair from clothes. It cleans very easy simply by pushing a button. Very efficient for cleaning your clothes and armchair. It's made in hard plastic. The roller catch hair in two different directions, and when you change the direction, it cleans itself and stores hair ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJerbuoy on 05/27/2013

I bought this Cloth Duster because some of my cloths like my long pants had many unwanted cloth fiber after washing. I'm thankful that I've found this item on DX.com. Now, my cloths is free of dust. Good design and material, Easy to use, functionable, Handy and very affordable price. Very useful in many ... Read more

Dusty.. easy to use collected dust

0 0 0

• posted byevileyeleen on 04/04/2013

We have a dog that sheds A LOT and purchased two of these to help keep ourselves and our home presentable. I would definitely have paid more for this item now that I see what it can do! It picks up the dog hair very easily and I love how easy it is to clean with the switch. The item feels very sturdy,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjpvtw2 on 02/12/2013

Lightweight,compact, reuseable, not sticky, self cleaning device. Removes all those undesireable things from coat, jackets, t-shirts. Compact design and easy to put away Could be a bit larger but that's not a con at all. Could also have different colors, i would like to have a black one Very handy and ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byfisimpson on 02/04/2013

Works very well. Actually picks up the dust when you roll it. I don't normally buy Chinese products (being in Australia) but this one is good. The dust sticks to the material thats in the roller. It works on my microfibre couch and also on clothes. I just wanted something to remove the dust and it was ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byYankota on 08/28/2012

This dust roller is a must for pet owners! Build quality is ok (for its price anyway), and it works thanks to static electricity. You can brush from top to bottom, and by switching the handle, from bottom to top. It works perfectly, no strings attached. A 4 dollar price point would be great. Also, shipping ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by7unw3n on 04/29/2011

This self-cleaning roller is exactly what I wanted. The self-cleaning doesn't look like it will work, but it does. It has tiny brushes that picks up lints as you brush against its grains. Nothing much to complain about for this price, other than that DX now takes 4 weeks to deliver to me; it used to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynamstorm on 10/29/2010

Its a must for cat and dog owners!!!! It gets fur off clothes, sofa's and beds, like no other products on the market. It is awesome!!!! In the past i have tried similar products that use sticky tape to pick up fur and dust but they need replacing often and don't work nearly aswell. slightly more expensive ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byElektronics on 04/17/2010

I’m getting this stuff, and it’s really great, built quality great, I’m try to cleaning some clothes, and I must say its work very well. This cleaner contains many small brushes, a half of this brushes puts in one direction another half puts in second direction, and you can cleaning your clothes in 2... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections