DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine AC Power Adapter/Charger for PSP 1000/2000/3000 (US Plug/100~240V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatthewjrichard on 09/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product works great...is well made...and the price is good... I would buy this item again if I needed to. Cons:No cons that I can think of. The price is great compared to local stores and quality seems to be the same. OtherThoughts:Item arrived very quickl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXDIRK on 04/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is great! It charges my psp and does it's job. - Good build quality, the build quality is just like the real one the only difference is the color/plastic. I compared it to my original charger from france and the paint is a bit different BUT it's the same... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobotx597 on 12/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- my previous adapter broke, and so I bought this item. It turned out to be even better than my original charger - The build quality is good, no less than I could have wanted. - Of course, the current is stronger than for the PSP 2000/3000 adapter, which is not such a b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaximusKim on 11/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Just like the photos - Plug: [| |] - Looks genuine, the same of you have. - Better quality than the 2000 or 3000 chargers with the thin wire. - Wire dont easily break. Cons:No Cons, is just better than the my original 3000. OtherThoughts:Here in Brazil this is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolopach on 03/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well it feels solid, that's great, and it has official Sony markins on it. Looks perfectly legit... the only problem is, IT HAS THE WRONG DAMN PLUG!!! The product I received was the same thing, it was a PSP charger, but it had a fxcking European plug! I was so h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections