DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine AC Power Adapter/Charger for PSP 1000/2000/3000 (US Plug/100~240V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatthewjrichard on 09/14/2012

The product works great...is well made...and the price is good... I would buy this item again if I needed to. No cons that I can think of. The price is great compared to local stores and quality seems to be the same. Item arrived very quickly...good job... I purchased this item, because the USB charging function stopped working on my PSP. Rather than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXDIRK on 04/03/2011

This is great! It charges my psp and does it's job. - Good build quality, the build quality is just like the real one the only difference is the color/plastic. I compared it to my original charger from france and the paint is a bit different BUT it's the same as the japanese charger. - Charges my PSP 3000 :) - Looks just like the real one. The plug ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobotx597 on 12/22/2010

- my previous adapter broke, and so I bought this item. It turned out to be even better than my original charger - The build quality is good, no less than I could have wanted. - Of course, the current is stronger than for the PSP 2000/3000 adapter, which is not such a bad thing (quicker charging) - Seems genuine, although it doesn't matter. I cannot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaximusKim on 11/03/2010

- Just like the photos - Plug: [| |] - Looks genuine, the same of you have. - Better quality than the 2000 or 3000 chargers with the thin wire. - Wire dont easily break. No Cons, is just better than the my original 3000. Here in Brazil this is overpriced. 50 USD. Never care for the shipment delay, so dealextreme is always a good choise. Also, you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolopach on 03/16/2010

Well it feels solid, that's great, and it has official Sony markins on it. Looks perfectly legit... the only problem is, IT HAS THE WRONG DAMN PLUG!!! The product I received was the same thing, it was a PSP charger, but it had a fxcking European plug! I was so happy that my shipment finally got here, a battery and a charger for my beloved PSP... and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections