DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine AC Power Adapter/Charger for PSP 1000/2000/3000 (US Plug/100~240V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Wrong product!!

posted by solopach on 03/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Well it feels solid, that's great, and it has official Sony markins on it. Looks perfectly legit... the only problem is, IT HAS THE WRONG DAMN PLUG!!! The product I received was the same thing, it was a PSP charger, but it had a fxcking European plug! I was so happy that my shipment finally got here, a battery and a charger for my beloved PSP... and then my smile faded instantly when I saw it was the wrong plug. Maybe it was a fluke, but it was a grave disappointment.

Cons:

The wrong plug!! The title of the item, as well as the pictures, SPECIFICALLY show a USA plug! I looked at these two round posts with a mix of anger and sadness. I'm not gonna return it because I won't wait a month for it to get back to DX and then another for the replacement to get to me. To hell with that, I'll just pay $8 for a damn adapter from a store near me.

OtherThoughts:

I'm SUPER pissed. DX, why oh why did you let me down!???

Bottomline:

Maybe it was a fluke, someone grabbed the wrong item, but unless you live in Europe, this product is useless to you without an adapter!!! DAMNIT!!!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections