DX » Community » Reviews » Kingma 3-Battery + Dual Charger for GoPro Hero 3 / 3+ / GoPro AHDBT-201 / 301 / 302 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Useful muito bom Excelente Very Impressed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlmakna on 02/10/2015

If you own a gopro 3 or 3+ I totally recomend buying this battery pack, its each and excellent to use Almost like original, last the same time too and the price is very competitive compared to other 3rd party baterries

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byViperi87 on 02/05/2015

like the real thing. well mad and cheap for its price. ounted it on my gopro helmet and works wonders. best buy ever.

Impression:like oem;

0 0 0

• posted byIdiot007 on 12/30/2014

This is a nice set of battery's and charger, they lasts around the same duration as the original ones. Includes car charger and cable that you can use to charge your gopro directly to.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byericus87 on 12/04/2014

These batteries are very handy, although they might not be as good as the original battery. I didn't do any real tests, but the feeling is that they run out of power quicker than original batteries. Still, cheap and always good to have!

Impression:good,Useful,Not perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byAHTFoto on 12/02/2014

Si that is why I can't tell you about it. But it looks great. The price is ok. And as a know about this kind of item, I think they are ok.

Impression:I do not know yet;

0 1 0

• posted byKitster13 on 10/06/2014

Pros: Super easy to use charger; charges 2 batteries at the same time; Comes with THREE extra batteries; Car charger has 2 usb outs with different amperages Cons: None.

Impression:Very Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted byenno79 on 10/05/2014

Плюсы: компактный размер, индикатор заряда, заряжает как по одному, так и по два аккумулятора. Минусы: нет в комплекте переходника из 220v в 5V.

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted bypdam on 10/01/2014

very quick delivery better battery then the orginals good charger and al is working fine

0 0 0

• posted byluisdiaz85 on 09/01/2014

Pros: -Can charge 2 batteries at once -Very small and portable -Includes car charger -Very good price, 3 batteries, charger, car charger and cable -Battery lasts around the same duration as the original ones from GoPro Cons: Nothing as of now OtherThoughts: Exactly the same as the ones from Power... Read more

Impression:Excelente;

1 0 1

• posted byheroesgo2hell on 09/01/2014

Worth the money and it seems like their batteries last longer then the original GoPro's. Definitely recommended for those seeking cheaper alternative.

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections