DX » Community » Reviews » Kingma 3-Battery + Dual Charger for GoPro Hero 3 / 3+ / GoPro AHDBT-201 / 301 / 302 - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
muito bom Very Impressed Fanstastic
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBunuba on 08/04/2014

Produto com qualidade e conforme descrito no site. Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0
  • posted byBhooshan on 07/23/2014

Pros: 3 1180 batteries, plus charger. .......lasts longer than the stock gopro batteries .......easy to charge .......charger and the batteries have a premium feel to them cons: took nearly two months to reach Canada If you have a gopro and do a lot of shooting this is a must! i now have 6 batteries that i can conveniently keep charged. Read more

Impression:Very Impressed;

0 0
  • posted byWispje on 07/23/2014

For this price ice got 3 excellent batteries and a very handy and tiny charger. I even have the impression that the batteries last a little bit longer than the original one from GoPro. Car charger is also very handy and can be used for other stuff because its USB. Minor little con: there is no USB to Plug included, but then it would have to be different ... Read more

Impression:Fanstastic;

0 0
  • posted byTanInc on 06/28/2014

Great product, this works great for factory replacement batteries, has 2 LED indicator lights that change between red (charging) and green (fully charged) No wall charger included - I assume (like with all other USB devices) charging via USB will take much longer. Despite the look of the charger it seems easy to dislodge/release the batteries from the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGoFay on 06/10/2014

-Can charge 2 batteries at once -Very small and portable -Includes car charger -Very good price, 3 batteries, charger, car charger and cable -Battery lasts around the same duration as the original ones from GoPro Nothing as of now Exactly the same as the ones from Wasabi Power but at a very much lower price. Wasabi Power comes with only 2 batteries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshammon on 05/18/2014

The charger is very compact. The batteries fits to the charger like a hand to a glove. Easy to insert and easy to take out but when batteries are in, they don't come off accidentally. You can turn it upside down and shake it a little but still the batteries remains inserted to the charger. You can charge either 1 or 2 batteries at same time. Red light ... Read more

Charger from top while in use Charger from side while in use
    2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections