DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Wii Remote Wireless Controller (White)
  • 5 star 13 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycblue on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I ordered this quite a while ago and received a DOA. The infrared part in front wasn't working and you couldn't point at anything on the screen. The reason this is written under the "pro" section is that DX shipped me a replacement unit and even refu... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylghmandalho on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A genuine wiimote, works just fine, very good quality and assembling. All buttons working. Bought it to use with dolphin emulator and worked great. Easy to pair and use. Normal battery consumption. Cons:Does not have motion plus built in and don't come with silicone sle... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIcaroMT on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works perfectly. Syncs and responds just like the original. And if you are wondering if you can sync it with your new Wii U, yes you can! I also read in the comments before I bought that it did not include the wii remote strap, but mine did. Cons:The package arr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykennz on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good price for what seems like a genuine wii controller. looks and works exactly same as my original controller includes rubber grip as per origonal Cons:none so far. came in a padded bag rather than retail packaging so don expect a cardboard box with instructions etc O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydusan.belica on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a standard remote controler with good price. When i compare to our land prices... easy to use and didnt found any problems yet. its leight weight. Cons:No cons found yet after about a month of use. Only on start it was i think kind of battery saver, which has turned... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymstrsk8r on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ordered two of them and they both function just like I'd expect brand new wii remotes to. We're having a blast playing four player games! Cons:Not a single con to be found. OtherThoughts:This is a great deal for genuine Nintendo remotes. I've seen that some people got o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynukeon on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a genuine Wii Mote controller. It works ok with my Wii. The WiiMote is clean, without damage parts. I think the best of this is the price. Cons:Packaging is the worst, i recived my Wii Mote between a plastic and a small bag in the pack. You dont have a box to put in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZenyatta on 01/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If they say it's genuine then it must be. I couldn't tell a difference and ours works just fine. We bought 2 and have tested 1 so far with no problems. Excellent price and great if you just need a couple of spares in case you have guests! Cons:Nothing really - Works as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBill2010 on 11/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks almost exactly like the original; - Buttons are just like the original; - Sound and vibration OK, for original standards; - Good build quality; - (At first) Connected and synced to wii perfectly. Cons:I left that "at first" just for the cons, because: - I bought... Read more

2 0
  • posted byVladimir4 on 10/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks exactly like Nintendo's one, synced quickly, sound and rumble is very much like original two I have. Cons:Movements of cursor is jerky - my suspicion is that it is from the same factory which produces the original remotes, BUT this one did not pass the Q... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections