DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Wii Remote Wireless Controller (White)
  • 5 star 15 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byexlows on 01/10/2014

I really don't know if it's the genuine one or not but it's really well made and looks exactly the one that came whit my Nintendo Wii (that a friend brought to me from Japan). I bought this one to use with the dolphin emulator since i found in some websites saying that the emulator just works with the genuine one and it works pretty well. Well made ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilmae on 11/14/2013

Good price, quality seems good enough and it is shipped with a protection and a strap. Synced in a few seconds and worked very good. It is clearly not the original Wiimote. The buttons and logo are not the same and does not feel the same, the plastics looks a little bit cheaper and "blue". But it is perfect for a 3rd or 4th remote for your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelmersmaling on 10/17/2013

The Wii Remote looks exactly as the original, so it seems the product is really geniune. Also the package is exactly as you get it from Nintendo. Only difference: price is more than 50% lower than in local stores in The Netherlands. Also the remote is working as expected. I can find no difference with the remote I received with my Wii console. I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycblue on 05/01/2013

I ordered this quite a while ago and received a DOA. The infrared part in front wasn't working and you couldn't point at anything on the screen. The reason this is written under the "pro" section is that DX shipped me a replacement unit and even refunded my shipping charges. The transaction went very smoothly and the replacement unit is perfect.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylghmandalho on 03/28/2013

A genuine wiimote, works just fine, very good quality and assembling. All buttons working. Bought it to use with dolphin emulator and worked great. Easy to pair and use. Normal battery consumption. Does not have motion plus built in and don't come with silicone sleeve. Nothing that is worth mentioning. A good controller for a reasonable price, would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIcaroMT on 02/28/2013

Works perfectly. Syncs and responds just like the original. And if you are wondering if you can sync it with your new Wii U, yes you can! I also read in the comments before I bought that it did not include the wii remote strap, but mine did. The package arrived not in the best state, and there wasn't much protection for the product (since there was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykennz on 02/17/2013

good price for what seems like a genuine wii controller. looks and works exactly same as my original controller includes rubber grip as per origonal none so far. came in a padded bag rather than retail packaging so don expect a cardboard box with instructions etc not important to me, but it doesn't come in retail packaging its a wii controller. it looks,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydusan.belica on 02/06/2013

Its a standard remote controler with good price. When i compare to our land prices... easy to use and didnt found any problems yet. its leight weight. No cons found yet after about a month of use. Only on start it was i think kind of battery saver, which has turned the remote off. Just press any button and it turned again on. the battery goes a bit ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymstrsk8r on 12/18/2012

I ordered two of them and they both function just like I'd expect brand new wii remotes to. We're having a blast playing four player games! Not a single con to be found. This is a great deal for genuine Nintendo remotes. I've seen that some people got ones with issues, but ours are fine and dandy. Oh, these DO come with the wrist straps now apparently.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynukeon on 11/27/2012

Its a genuine Wii Mote controller. It works ok with my Wii. The WiiMote is clean, without damage parts. I think the best of this is the price. Packaging is the worst, i recived my Wii Mote between a plastic and a small bag in the pack. You dont have a box to put inside the WiiMote? Travelling time can be better, i was waiting about 3 weeks, in Spain.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections