DX » Community » Reviews » Blue Light Digital Sports Watch with Weekday Display/Alarm Clock (Black + Grey)
Customer’s impression:
best watch I ever had
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHarryRed on 09/09/2015

Simply the best gybrid (analogue and digital alltogether) watch I ever had. Everything you need from the watch it has. It has clear readable analogue indicator for quick recognizion, and full set of digital functions. Two separate time zones, timer, alarm, dates and gentle lighting. After when in... Read more

Impression:best watch I ever had;

0 0 0

• posted byDXTango on 12/15/2010

Nice looking, Useful functions comfortable to wear Won't last long poor quality The lettering on the top wore off from contact with my shirtsleeve, and I probably haven't worn this thing for more than 100 hours total. Nice looking watch. Worked for a couple of months and then the analogue hands I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylamcdonald on 07/05/2010

- It has alarm, stopwatch, day, date, backlight (red at the bottom, green in middle, blue at top), 12/24h time setting and chime, plus analogue movement with GITD hands. - Good value. I bought it to replace a much more expensive watch that broke, and this one looks, feels and performs very nicely... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBenArnon on 06/06/2010

Nice Watch. Both digital and analog displays are clear and usefull. Alarm works good. Watch runs good in pace with real time. I have not noticed any deviation. The three-color backgound-light (green-blue-red)is funny. (And very clear in the dark) The housing and buttons are made of plastic. This... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere