DX » Community » Reviews » Blue Light Digital Sports Watch with Weekday Display/Alarm Clock (Black + Grey)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDXTango on 12/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking, Useful functions comfortable to wear Cons:Won't last long poor quality The lettering on the top wore off from contact with my shirtsleeve, and I probably haven't worn this thing for more than 100 hours total. OtherThoughts:Nice looking watch. Worked for a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylamcdonald on 07/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It has alarm, stopwatch, day, date, backlight (red at the bottom, green in middle, blue at top), 12/24h time setting and chime, plus analogue movement with GITD hands. - Good value. I bought it to replace a much more expensive watch that broke, and this one looks, fee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenArnon on 06/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice Watch. Both digital and analog displays are clear and usefull. Alarm works good. Watch runs good in pace with real time. I have not noticed any deviation. The three-color backgound-light (green-blue-red)is funny. (And very clear in the dark) Cons:The housing and bu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections