DX » Community » Reviews » Green Light Digital Sports Quartz Watch with Weekday Display/Alarm Clock (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byObelixer on 12/04/2013

Cheap, accurate small sized usable watch. Looks good with metal ring. wrist band is made of rubber which has a good sturdy feeling. This watch doesn't like water! the metal ring came off and another part came off as well. The led light worked throughout the whole first day and then died. the wrist size is very small (child/woman size)The "day ring&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteverider on 10/25/2013

I've got it since 2012 and I can say that it's a good watch. I use it every day, and yet I have never needed to change the battery. Strap good quality, it closes and opens very well The only thing I can report is about the upper ring. It should be fixed better. When the the watch fell down it came off. But it's also true that I have reattached it very ... Read more

Watch in wrist!
    0 0
  • posted byPhisix on 04/13/2013

Looks good, works good, every function, functions. Blue light instead of green, but thats just a plus! The aluminium looks good, and feels solid and doesnt feel cheap at all. I was afraid if was a big watch, which i dont like.. but its a good sized watch aswell. I havent took a swim with it yet.... None so far, only pros to be honest..... If you looking ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygobegtuuu on 12/15/2012

- Has many features - Has both analog and digital displays - Also displays date and day - Has a stopwatch function - Very strong build material - Ability to check alarm sound at any time - Comes with English manual - Missing countdown timer According to the manual, both time displays are powered by different batteries, even different kind of batteries.... Read more

3 0
  • posted byathosmotta on 12/22/2010

Very good watch, good quality build, nice metalic details. A very beautiful watch, good quality rubber band (maibe silicon, i don't know for sure) Alarm clock, chronometer, very good light for easy viewing in the dark. No con found. The product description says green light, but my watch came with blue lights... Anyway, i think it is more beautiful this ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections