Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byToumtoum52 on 09/21/2014

Pros : There is all components to learn electronic and programmation. You juste have to seek tutorial on Internet, and let's go. You can create little projects in few minutes. All components are identifyed on each bag. Cons: nothing.... More wire will be great, or another SG90.... Bottomline: i've juste order another kit for more projects. Read more

The best package for beginner, or noob in electronic. The best package for beginner, or noob in electronic.

Impression:Top package,Déchire sa race !;

0 0
  • posted bylcsanad on 08/26/2014

The price is affordable, because the pack contains a lot of commonly used electronic components. The Funduino board is the exact copy of the original Italian made Arduino in appearance and knowledge as well. The box is well organized, all items are tagged with graphic and its name. All items are good quality, and you can use them all during the learning ... Read more

Impression:Useful pack of gadgets;

0 0
  • posted byGersonKK on 08/21/2014

O kit chegou direitinho, muito bem disposto na caixa e embalado. As placas, sensores e demais componentes embalados individualmente, realmente causando uma ótima impressão do material. Somente a entrega que atrasou um pouco, 30 dias, mas isso é devido a nossa burocracia, outro ponto contra, foi a cobrança de imposto. Read more

Impression:Ótimo;

0 1
  • posted byKiruban1 on 08/19/2014

Pros: Nice kit in a handy box where all parts can be kept in order. Components are identified and individually packaged in small bags. Beginners are easy to identify components. The pars were in a good condition and clean. Cons: I haven't yet. Bottomline: I'm pleased with this purchase, i can build anything i imagine (with more parts, of course) Read more

Impression:Fantastic!!!;

0 0
  • posted byTomStone on 06/23/2014

Nice kit in a handy box where all parts can be kept in order. Components are identified and individually packaged in small bags. Beginners are easy to identify components. The pars were in a good condition and clean. Funduino UNO R3 seems to work exactly like the official Arduino board. No info where you can found examples that are worth to try and ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections