Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabseg on 07/30/2016

PROS: Fun stuff. Start connecting LCD and gadgets right upon reception, work/enjoy it with my 14 years old son and he's having a lot of good idea on what to do with it. CONS:When received, casing was broken and not from shipping. Missing part of casing not in envelope. USB cable to connect UNO to... Read more

Impression:great;

0 0 0

• posted byVojtisek on 01/29/2016

As a rookie can't rate very professional, but overall - everyhing in good quality, solid box, downloaded tutorials easy to read. Cannot ask for more for a start I think.

0 0 0

• posted byAwwww on 01/12/2016

This is really great. With this kit, you simply can't be bored. It has more than enough things for you to enjoy learning and developing. It can always be improved, but that's why you can buy additional accessories/sensors later. The overall price/quality is great.

0 0 0

• posted by9505817 on 09/15/2015

El producto tardo 2 meses y medio en llegar a Chile, siendo que generalmente tarda 1 mes como maximo.

Impression:Molesto;

0 0 0

• posted byhammerkp on 08/21/2015

Super kit qui permet de démarrer arduino avec de nombeaux tutoriels sur internet! j'en suis très satisfait et m'a rendu accros au monde d'arduino!

Impression:exellent;

0 0 0

• posted byPegcen on 08/19/2015

Pros: El paquete viene justo como esta descrito, componentes de muy buena calidad Cons: Ninguna hasta ahora Excelente para los que iniciamos a trabajar en Arduino

Impression:satisfecho;

0 0 0

• posted by9107299 on 04/11/2015

todos componentes funcionan perfectamente, tiempo estimado en la web es correcto. Muy contento, lo recomientdo.

1 0 1

• posted by9180396 on 03/30/2015

this kit contain a lot of usefull part for arduino buildings, its very good for beginers.

0 0 0

• posted bymac4all on 12/26/2014

Excellent product, with outstanding specifications. Great opportunity to learn all about te Arduino. Its my first project, and for sure not the last

Impression:exellent,Exactly what I expected;

0 0 0

• posted byIskywhisky on 11/21/2014

works like it should, there is no manual or tutorials included but they are to be found on the internet. i tested the components and they all worked

Impression:Exactly what I expected;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere