Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjogopatrao on 06/01/2014

relatively cheap; right-hand buttons responsive; nice size; feels sturdy and definitely not the worst md controller I've put my hands on. directional pad is bad - it's not easy to get diagonals to work and it's unconfortable to use. back to look for other replacement controllers for my master system and mega drive... it's a shame that the directional ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreklamator on 01/14/2014

Are you looking for gaming controllers that work on your old home computers like e.g. Commodore C64, ViC 20, Amiga, Atari ST etc.? It fits on any device that uses the old Atari 9-pin standard. I guess it also supports Sega consoles that supports more then only 1 fire button, but I could not test that as I don´t have any. I really can recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRCRubio on 05/20/2013

-Well constructed, solid, responsive. -Works on Atari 2600, Master System and Mega Drive/Genesis. May work on other systems compatible with the above. - 6-button version of Genesis joypad. Works flawlessly on almost any game which needs more than the standard 3-button classic joypad. - Excelent price - Reasonable cable lenght, could be a little longer.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymsxbas on 03/05/2013

Excellent replacement for my old 8 bit MSX. My daughter could not handle the big theArcade turbo joysticks, but she loves these little things. Just needed to do a small modification, see: http://www.msx.org/wiki/How_to_get_joypad_for_MSX I even did the modification without soldering in less than 15 minutes. the length of the wire You had to do the mod ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreedomcobra on 07/25/2012

The cord has a good lenght The built quality is good for a cheap controller it's what you need for street fighter, mortal kombat and pretty muchevery fighting game on sega genesis. None of the controllers had a decent package, and they are not lebeled. But i can't think in any real bad thing while i love the original sega genesis controller the 6b version ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeencantavivir on 05/01/2012

English: -Its a replica of the second generation genesis controller (6 buttons) -Great built, feels very solid and confortable Español: -Es una replica de los controles de segunda generacion de sega genesis (6 botones) -Muy bien hecho, se siente muy solido y cómodo. English: -The cord cable its a little short Español: -El cable es algo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNESFreak on 07/23/2011

It is a sturdy, decent build, controller. I have tested it on my sega megadrive, master system and commodore and it works great. It's overal responsiveness is even good enough to play Street Fighter 2, for which a 6-button controller like this is not only usefull, it is essential. The controller is a lot smaller and lighter dan an official sega controller,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteguino on 03/04/2010

New Game controller. Works with Master System, mega drive, amiga, Atari St etc etc Has 6 buttons (2nd generation,mega drive pad a,b,c,x,y,z, great for street fighter ) + start button + d-pad. Works well, build quitly seems good. Did buy one from else where and it had auto fire on it and the 6 buttons, but this will do as a second pad or a pad my little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricsi on 02/07/2010

New Genesis controller. Has 6 buttons (2nd generation, a,b,c,x,y,z) + start button Seems sturdy (haven't played so much so this may change) Is a bit small in my hands. and it seems very light. Can't say anything about long term durability. Can be used with Commodore C64/C128 and Commodore Amiga! (B button is Fire, haven't tried if the other buttons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHateshinai on 02/02/2010

Well made. Decent length wire. Responsive buttons and D-pad. Compatible with Sega Megadrive/Genesis/Nomad, Sega Master System, Commodore Amiga, Atari 2600 and other consoles which use the DB9 connector. Much cheaper than an original Genesis 6-button controller. Does not have a "Mode" button to switch between 3 and 6 button modes. However, the circuit ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections