Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyanikoder6 on 11/25/2014

pros: original y elegante, barato, buena calidad, dura bastante. cons: quizá un poco incomodo de usar, no es muy ergonomica la forma de abrir y cerrar la tapa. Read more

Impression:smart;

0 0 0

• posted byregularfella on 11/22/2013

Lights every time EVERY TIME! Uses Zippo fuel, flints, and wicks. Solidly built. Does not say Made in China anywhere on it. Has an O ring seal. Did I mention it's built like a tank? Has nice contrasting metallic colors. No plastic anywhere, all metal. Super easy to service. I've used it to light over ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatthiaars on 07/16/2013

Very simple and sturdy design, small handy lighter. Paint started chipping off the sides after carrying it in my pocket every day for about 5 months. I actually like the way it chips off, gives it sort of a vintage look. Oil, wick and flint can be refilled, so it should be useable indefinitely. Lighters ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytux0zaur on 05/26/2013

Superb quality, full-metal body. Looks great. I bought one but after I recived it, I bought three of these for my friends and they all work really well. I use a standard zippo lighter fuel. The lighter works great and lights every time. All of my friends were very happy, when they received their gifts.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhoopoo on 12/17/2012

This lighter it lights every time and is really ease on fuel, out last a zippo type lighter hands down and uses less than hafe the fuel. The strap, yes it has one but to small to use. remove the strap and use a lanyard,works grate. All metal, No leeks, Build and quality is grate and I use it every day.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byyodamedic on 11/19/2012

Small, but not too small. Well built, solid. Has weight to it and doesn't seem flimsy, or that it will break in a day. will have people talking once they see it. had a similar one in the military and it got stolen. When i saw this, i had to have it. Seems everyone i know wants it, i know what they are ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bycam1911 on 09/28/2012

- Cheap - Interesting style - replaceable wick and flint - Reasonable size flame - Easy to use - Wick gets flattened by cap if pulled out too far so max flame height of ~ 2cm - Terrible if its windy - Strap is useless IMO - too small to be any use. Fun interesting lighter to have kicking around but not ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byarcfah on 08/16/2012

All metal, amazin build and quality of its material, cool interesting looking lighter, i like it's simple concept of closing that thing to put the flame out, the fluid in it lasts FOREVER, i use it daily and its very comvenient to have on my keychain with the rest o my keys and things, the flame is a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytythegreat on 08/08/2012

-holds a LOT of fuel -airtight bottom and decent seal around wick so not a lot of evaporation -looks pretty awesome -easy to start, but the flint included wasn't the best -nice firm wick cover, wont open in your pocket even though it's kind of protruding from the lighter -big flat bottom, so it stands ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymonopoli on 07/17/2012

I like the fact that it's a fillable lighter and the maintenance is good. It's relatively small but still easy to use. The design is nice and it surely differs from other lighters. Also the built quality is good, no complex mechanisms present. Will last a long time in use. The price is unbeatable too.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections