Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywkpoh on 05/13/2015

pros: good workmanship, good material, o-seal oil chamber. cons: delivery took some time (nitpicking really) other thoughts: best $4 i had spent on a lighter; lighter, smaller and should last longer per fill-up than my zippos.+1 dx kept me in the loop when my shipment was rerouted. i would get dx... Read more

Impression:solidly built;

0 0 0

• posted bysunnyno1 on 05/09/2015

I've been waiting for this item to come back from the "out of stock" state for a long while and i'm not disapointed at all !!! it works wonderfully :D it can last for about 2-3 weeks between refueling (and i use its alot) but it gives its best (flame) result when its just been refueled - so i it... Read more

Impression:LOVE IT ♥♥♥;

0 0 0

• posted byyanikoder6 on 11/25/2014

pros: original y elegante, barato, buena calidad, dura bastante. cons: quizá un poco incomodo de usar, no es muy ergonomica la forma de abrir y cerrar la tapa.

Impression:smart;

0 0 0

• posted byregularfella on 11/22/2013

Lights every time EVERY TIME! Uses Zippo fuel, flints, and wicks. Solidly built. Does not say Made in China anywhere on it. Has an O ring seal. Did I mention it's built like a tank? Has nice contrasting metallic colors. No plastic anywhere, all metal. Super easy to service. I've used it to light... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatthiaars on 07/16/2013

Very simple and sturdy design, small handy lighter. Paint started chipping off the sides after carrying it in my pocket every day for about 5 months. I actually like the way it chips off, gives it sort of a vintage look. Oil, wick and flint can be refilled, so it should be useable indefinitely. 6... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytux0zaur on 05/26/2013

Superb quality, full-metal body. Looks great. I bought one but after I recived it, I bought three of these for my friends and they all work really well. I use a standard zippo lighter fuel. The lighter works great and lights every time. All of my friends were very happy, when they received their... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhoopoo on 12/17/2012

This lighter it lights every time and is really ease on fuel, out last a zippo type lighter hands down and uses less than hafe the fuel. The strap, yes it has one but to small to use. remove the strap and use a lanyard,works grate. All metal, No leeks, Build and quality is grate and I use it day.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byyodamedic on 11/19/2012

Small, but not too small. Well built, solid. Has weight to it and doesn't seem flimsy, or that it will break in a day. will have people talking once they see it. had a similar one in the military and it got stolen. When i saw this, i had to have it. Seems everyone i know wants it, i know what are... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bycam1911 on 09/28/2012

- Cheap - Interesting style - replaceable wick and flint - Reasonable size flame - Easy to use - Wick gets flattened by cap if pulled out too far so max flame height of ~ 2cm - Terrible if its windy - Strap is useless IMO - too small to be any use. Fun interesting lighter to have kicking around a... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byarcfah on 08/16/2012

All metal, amazin build and quality of its material, cool interesting looking lighter, i like it's simple concept of closing that thing to put the flame out, the fluid in it lasts FOREVER, i use it daily and its very comvenient to have on my keychain with the rest o my keys and things, the flame... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: