DX » Community » Reviews » Glare-free Matte Privacy Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Ipod Touch 2
  • 5 star 39 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarceloNovita on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a glossy film. All clear all good! If you prefer a clear film. You can use this one. Its clear, not matte. Front and back, film to protect form dust. It's a anti-reflection film. Good price and good quality. For U$1.60. It's unbelievable. It's hard to fin... Read more

All clear all good!
    0 0
  • posted byAirflex on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to apply Feels nice to touch compared to regular screen protectors Little distortion of colour Fits perfectly Cons:Must be installed very carefully or else you risk ruining the entire sheet Air bubbles if you play with it too many times After a while, the edge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfyijacque on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This matte screen protector blows away some of the most expensive screen protectors I purchased in the past. The fit is perfect for my ipod touch 3rd generation, just so you know the 2nd and 3rd generations ipod touches are the same. Im giving DX big props bec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaggara on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great product for cheap price - easy to apply - pursue its case against 10-20$ Screen protectors. Cons:Cons: - I didn't find any. OtherThoughts:I live in Finland where sun glares even more when its winter. But with this i can almost see everything in screen compared w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaalez on 02/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Amazing product at an amazing price. - It really does not reflect a lot of sun. - Very easy application. Cons:- None. I mean it. None. OtherThoughts:I live on a very sunny island and while the weather is great, the sun sometimes causes problems when you try... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydancinhomer on 01/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's a great, cost effective way to protect ipod/iphone screen. the matte finish is also a nice touch as it minimizes glares without taking too much away from crystal clear view of pixels Cons:despite the picture showing iphone, it does not have a hole for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoamPaz on 01/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:answerd my expection worth the price protect the screen from gettin dirt dont hurt the touch make the screen looks cleen Cons:hard to undertand how to use it, for me it took something like 10 minuts to understand it. if u dont to it right, makes a lot of bubbels in your... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRubaaaa on 09/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works very good feels good you do not suffer from the light of the sun or light that shines through the screen into your eyes Cons:very difficult to apply it took me one screenprotector before this one to apply it without bubles if it is on your screen for a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeywinslow on 09/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-One of the greatest thing about this item is the texture, its so smooth and keeps your idevice safe from any dirt scratches and much more. But try not to scratch at the screen when applied it wont remove bubbles it might make them worse -Its very good in the sun there is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxxbr3ndanxx on 07/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good looking screen protector - Leaves your screen a nice smooth feeling - Very cheap - Durable Cons:- Putting on may be a bit troublesome to make sure there are no bubbles, not that much of a con though - The smooth feeling of the screen may let it slip out of your h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections