DX » Community » Reviews » Snakeskin Style Silver Plated Necklace (55CM)
Customer’s impression:
nice 3 Well made
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrmrjohn on 04/16/2015

very good as always--cant get better pricing but delivery can be slow.

Impression:3;

0 0 0

• posted byelsavior13 on 04/07/2015

Pros: Decent quality, ease of use, do as description said. Cons: Not so far Great cost x benefit.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byifr.metal on 03/17/2015

Its everything I expected it to be. No cons, well finished necklace. Its long enough just to hide under the shirt and remain discreet.

Impression:Well made;

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 03/26/2014

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

0 2 0

• posted bytrsanimal on 12/14/2013

It is beautiful and it is a nice gift to give, my girlfriend likes it very much. Apart from the very attractive price, the quality is very good in my opinion, as I wasnt expecting so good for this price. The only cons I can mention is the little ring where the lock attaches. Looks like it will or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywalkerdeath on 09/25/2013

Perfect color and brightness, although it seems fragile it's quite resistant, perfect for light and medium weight pendants. Very recommendable. The lock is a bit difficult to open for people who bites his nails, anyhow, is not so hard. Just a perfect product, with a incredible price and quality.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKlimaKiller on 09/16/2013

well you will get a nice and really cheap necklace for only 2.5$ if that isnt a great deal i dont know what is. it seems quite resilient, although i didnt really try to tear it apart. but for every day use, i guess you will be fine. no complaints so far i havent put it under water yet so i dont a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypjpjpjpjpj on 07/30/2013

That's very shiny and simple. I really love it when I saw that on the website. That's very interesting to gift too and I'm sure that the person who you give it will like it. You can add something to it too, I haven't done it yet, but I bet that will be awesome. The price is overcheaped, believe.... Read more

Necklace and snife

0 0 0

• posted byDrorY1 on 07/08/2013

This necklace is very cheap and looks reallly nice. The built quality of the necklace is good and it doent look like those chains that will break after a few uses and use of small force. Color is silver so it goes nicely with lots of clothing and pendants. When you open it up the slope on one is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDumpsterjohn on 05/02/2013

Suprisingly tough and nice quality! no colouring or metal chipping of the pendant. Does withstand daily rough use very well! Very priceworth! Maybe a little to small clip to install the chain around your neck with. But i have big and clumsy hands aswell but with 2-3 tries i manage to do it aswell... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere