DX » Community » Reviews » Snakeskin Style Silver Plated Necklace (55CM)
  • 5 star 14 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZcippy on 03/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrsanimal on 12/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is beautiful and it is a nice gift to give, my girlfriend likes it very much. Apart from the very attractive price, the quality is very good in my opinion, as I wasnt expecting so good for this price. Cons:The only cons I can mention is the little ring wher... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywalkerdeath on 09/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Perfect color and brightness, although it seems fragile it's quite resistant, perfect for light and medium weight pendants. Very recommendable. Cons:The lock is a bit difficult to open for people who bites his nails, anyhow, is not so hard. OtherThoughts:Just a perfect pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKlimaKiller on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:well you will get a nice and really cheap necklace for only 2.5$ if that isnt a great deal i dont know what is. it seems quite resilient, although i didnt really try to tear it apart. but for every day use, i guess you will be fine. Cons:no complaints so far O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypjpjpjpjpj on 07/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:That's very shiny and simple. I really love it when I saw that on the website. That's very interesting to gift too and I'm sure that the person who you give it will like it. You can add something to it too, I haven't done it yet, but I bet that will be awesome. The price... Read more

Necklace and snife
    0 0
  • posted byDrorY1 on 07/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This necklace is very cheap and looks reallly nice. The built quality of the necklace is good and it doent look like those chains that will break after a few uses and use of small force. Color is silver so it goes nicely with lots of clothing and pendants. When you open i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDumpsterjohn on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Suprisingly tough and nice quality! no colouring or metal chipping of the pendant. Does withstand daily rough use very well! Very priceworth! Cons:Maybe a little to small clip to install the chain around your neck with. But i have big and clumsy hands aswell b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGilahof on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful and beautiful, have a luster quite interesting, apparently not worn with continued use, I'm showering and sleeping with him, seems to be very tough, I recommend to anyone, and the price is very attractive for the quality and do not cause any type o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiiard on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It do what it does, i mean its a nice chain be sure to check the length it was a bit short for me, but the price is awesome. The quality is not bad at all for the price. The curled design make the chain shine more. The design also makes the chain stonger, I mean i've it... Read more

Sizing the chain
    0 0
  • posted byOdin62 on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The necklace is of very good quality and the price is terrific. I bought these to to with pendants that didn't come with their own necklaces. Cons:I can't really think of any major issues. The clasp is perhaps a little weak, but so far no issues. One of the ne... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections