DX » Community » Reviews » Snakeskin Style Silver Plated Necklace (40CM)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGeovanniR8 on 01/14/2014

Its bright shiny and slick. I Have to say it does look ten times better in your hand than it does in the picture. And even better when you have it around your neck. It has a strong and solid feel to it so it wont brake easily. The individual plates link up nicely and look vry nice. I ordered it in the wrong size and that is the only the only problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykastaldi on 02/13/2013

I love silver jewelery and I was looking for a short necklace like this. I always wear a silver earring and this is a very stylish combination. The weight is heavy and it does not look like something cheap. Elegant. I cannot find any cons. Of course you will not appreciate it if you do not like short necklaces and it will not fit if you have a thick ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymoemdx on 04/24/2012

This is a very nice looking and feeling necklace. It's a good size if your neck isn't too thick and if you like wearing pendants closer to your neck. It also looks nice worn all by itself. Sleek and stylish, goes with almost any clothng style. Can also be worn by men. Can't think of any. It's a good product. It's well worth the price. It's a good necklace ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPjotter14 on 08/23/2011

A vey nice necklace. I gave it to my mother. She liked it very mutch! She is wearing it many days, and until now the "silver" has not come off. Is it really silver? I think so, but the bottom line is: who cares. It looks great, looks like silver, feels heavy. 40 cm is a little short. Manu necklaces at DX are short. Maybe becouse the intended ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPandanz on 03/12/2011

What can i say .. a smart necklace for your lady. Very silvery shiny! and the snakeskin chain looks great. The only con I could possibly say is maybe a nice box or bag for it to come in. But then again for the price .. go and buy one and put the necklace in it! (Pretty sure Deal Extreme should have something here!) Really if your looking for a great ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 01/04/2011

Unbelieavable well finnished, all parts are connected together in a nice net, wich chromed effects makes you think about the possibility to costs much more. Not even one Cons, here in this product. Nice to gift your Beloved Woman! I am a frequently buyer of this kind of beauty and well made it jewells-like merchandise and I am still making awesomed ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections