DX » Community » Reviews » Snakeskin Style Silver Plated Necklace (40CM)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymoemdx on 06/24/2013

This thin silvery neckchain is perfect to pair with a nice pendant. Looks great with abalone shell or chrystal pendants or ceramic lucky cats! Nice silky snakeskin feel and very shiny look. It's rather thin. This is not always a con, but make sure you know what you are getting. It's silver and may turn black. I'm not sure yet how to clean it. It's a ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMHDaren on 08/24/2012

Cheap and yet very tough! The colour of the metal looks pleasant (not sure if it is silver). Now it is already 1 year old, and it is still shiny. It is shorter than I expected. Not the problem with the necklace though. This necklace was purchased when I needed something to put my ring on when I do procedures with hands. It looks a bit feminine than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjad88 on 08/08/2012

Looks like pure silver when really just plated Very sexy looking Good and sturdy Does not look like it is going to fall apart for this price it is the best Price is very good since plated can range to 20 bucks Was to small for me to wear it and had given it to my little brother 7 years of age. It was to small for my neck, I recommend you buy the one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKameSense on 08/02/2012

Very nice looking necklace. Very cheap. The length is perfect even if I have quite a large neck : I like to wear necklaces close to the neck and not falling to the chest. Very very fragile, I wore it a few times before it broke (the lace itself, not the part to open/close it). Colours the skin when sweating. Can be used as a simple neck or as a pendant.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycomunicarla on 06/25/2011

- Nice shine and polish - Nice length for those who enjoy pendants closer to the neck - The description says "Silver Plated" and the necklace says 925, which means it is sterling (0.925); however I'm not allergic to any, but this necklace gave me a heavy allergy - I took it to a silver jeweller and she said it is supposed to be silver - with rodium ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections