DX » Community » Reviews » 10" Quad Core Android 4.4 Tablet PC w/ 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, Bluetooth, HDMI - White + Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice Useful Bueno excelent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEFOULA on 01/15/2015

I RECOMMEND THIS TABLET TO EVERYONE! THE PRICE IS GOOD. THE QUALITY IS VERY GOOD AND YOU CAN USE IT VERY EASYLY. I CARRY IT IN MY BAG EVERYWHERE I GO!

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byarielotooto on 12/27/2014

Pros: Facil manejo y buena calidad general de la tablet y del envio. Contras: todavia no le he encontrado

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 1

• posted bylavishkid on 12/11/2014

pros: excellent processor and plays the latest android games, big 10" display. cons: battery will last me under a day with max luminosity, and just over a day on auto, camera not so great, touch screen not very accurate and 2 multitouches, a good buy for its price Thanks guys

Impression:good,Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bydulcedandan on 11/28/2014

Una buena tablet por poco dinero. Va muy fuida, no tiene cuelgues y la bateria dura unas 5 horas. Por poner una queja la pantalla que no es ips. Por todo lo demás perfecta

Impression:Muy buena;

1 0 0

• posted byBrunoParadis01 on 11/02/2014

Pros: The tablet is very responsive and stable. I own it for less than a week and i already installed and uninstalled over a hundred of apps and games without having to restore it. The Antutu score is around 15,000 (Much better than my Acer Iconia A-200). It's good looking and reliable, the life... Read more

Impression:Amazing,amazing!;

0 0 1

• posted bymize252 on 10/31/2014

Pros: It is cheap, fast, 'nuff space for reasonable around of stuff Cons: the screen. The view angles are plain awful, but it should be expectable at this price-range. Overall: For it's price, it is quite amazing. Bought GTA III to it, and it runs smooth as butter, if you're willing to ditch the... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 1

• posted bychlor on 10/16/2014

Pros: A very good tablet with good responsiveness due to multicores CPU. Execelent for seeing youtube videos and playing games. Cons: The micro USB for charging is a bit fragile so mine broke off. If care is taken it should not be a problem and you can always charge it with the bundle adapter.... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRies76 on 10/01/2014

After receiving 3 DOA tablets from other brands i decided to order this one. Until now it is working fine and fast. It does the job. Nice to see there is the latest Android Kitkat 4.4 running on it. The tablet feels solid and is fast with its quad core cpu. The only cons about this product is the... Read more

Impression:Good tablet;

0 0 0

• posted byPilotoAZ on 09/30/2014

pró - touch bom rápido filmes não travam contra - bateria dura pouco

Impression:excelente aparelho rápido e funcional;

0 0 1

• posted bytonycem on 09/27/2014

Arrived good and tablet and accessories work well. Updated to go launcher and filled with 32GB card and heaps of apps. Great.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections