DX » Community » Reviews » 10" Quad Core Android 4.4 Tablet PC w/ 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, Bluetooth, HDMI - White + Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice Useful Bueno excelent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9361740 on 06/03/2015

I'm usually cautious with cheap electronics but this tablet is actually very nice. Reasonable fast, very responsive (a bit overreponsive), looks good and feels robust despite it's mostly plastic. Shipment to the EU was over 30 days. Touch is mediocre (especially browsing the web), as are the but... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bycrazyba55 on 06/02/2015

wi-fi, Bluetooth, Android 4.4.2, heated, but the work is not affected

good tablet pc good tablet pc good tablet pc good tablet pc good tablet pc good tablet pc good tablet pc good tablet pc

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bybpbper on 04/30/2015

Pros: Real fast shipment Battery life just ok Build and materials ok good enough display for a single user. audio ok excellent android screens and OS response. Good tilt response. 100% capable of everyday web, games needs. Cons: Mediocre touch , but can live with that. Narrow screen angle making... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 1

• posted by9273564 on 04/28/2015

Se la compre a mi abuela y muy bien, lo que si le mejoraria la pantalla, el resto 10 puntos

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byF00b4r on 04/14/2015

This is a great tablet for displaying onto an HDMI compatible TV, minding that you get the mini-HDMI cable as it does not ship with one--just be sure you push in there pretty good, as it's a tight fit. It's blisteringly fast in the interface, and seems to have enough RAM to handle web browsing I... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byyanser on 04/13/2015

The product has a very nice quality, and the shipment is very fast by DHL. The produc was exactly as described on site and the communication with the seller was excelent. I recoment it to all buyers.

Impression:good,Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bylookludo on 04/13/2015

Tablet did not startup, glass of screen was not broken but screen was not working. see attached photo. Return instructions wre very clear.

Tablet was delivered broken

0 0 0

• posted byEFOULA on 01/15/2015

I RECOMMEND THIS TABLET TO EVERYONE! THE PRICE IS GOOD. THE QUALITY IS VERY GOOD AND YOU CAN USE IT VERY EASYLY. I CARRY IT IN MY BAG EVERYWHERE I GO!

0 0 0

• posted byarielotooto on 12/27/2014

Pros: Facil manejo y buena calidad general de la tablet y del envio. Contras: todavia no le he encontrado

Impression:Bueno;

1 1 1

• posted bylavishkid on 12/11/2014

pros: excellent processor and plays the latest android games, big 10" display. cons: battery will last me under a day with max luminosity, and just over a day on auto, camera not so great, touch screen not very accurate and 2 multitouches, a good buy for its price Thanks guys

Impression:good,Useful,nice;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere