DX » Community » Reviews » RIGOL DS1052E 5.6" TFT LCD 50MHz 2-Channel Digital Color Storage Oscilloscope
  • 5 star 37 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymalapraccis on 03/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Price-wise is extremely good. It would cost me much more if bought it locally. Delivery is within 4 days with EMS. Easy to use. I'm a beginner. Just follow some instruction from manual now I can see the signals at different parts of the system and find out the problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreman on 02/13/2014

Good cheap oscilloscope, easily upgradeable to permit similar performance to that of the 100MHz model. Comes with all the cables and the software for communicating with a PC. Came well packed, box inside a box larger box with padding. The software CD was unbalanced making it hard to read in one of my drives. One of my probes is a little loosely put ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChritoto on 01/26/2014

Very good quality for the price great frequency range it doesn't take a lot of space easy to use all the useful functionality's of a more expensive oscilloscope A very good and cheap first oscilloscope relatively good screen resolution can measure time (period, frequency, rise time, fall time...), Voltage (peak-to-peak, amplitude...) Can save on an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfosacomp on 11/16/2013

I used his more year, Nice oscilloscope, Very very cheap then other oscilloscopes, Nice quality device. Very many other functions for check other signals. Big display, very contrast. Support USB 2.0 flashdrive. Support green indications for buttons Support connection with PC on which install OC Windows XP. Have cd with drivers, special PO and library ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytmoreau on 09/26/2013

All the features of a scope costing 10 times more. Have not found any yet, other than it come with a Euro power cord instead of North American one (easy to swap). Additional software (and other enhancements) available in the Open Source, hobbyiost, and hacker community. If you Google the scope name and model # you can find a lot. It would be nice to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypauleiras on 08/18/2013

I live in Brazil and equipment similar to this do not cost less than a thousand dollars. Fact 1Mpts have long Memory Depth is fantastic, most equipment has a maximum 50MHz 250Kpts. The controls respond instantly, the probes are of good quality, of domestically to realize that there is a mesh of electrical insulation, very compact and lightweight. Moro ... Read more

5 1
  • posted byGadgetinqld on 04/04/2013

I bought this to replace my 30yr old Cathode Ray Oscilloscope. I was had read the reviews and this seemed like a good value for money device. I was very pleased with the functionality it provided. I allows for things like measuring maximums as well as continuous capture. The probes that are supplied seem ok but I have not used them a great deal. I suspect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystaryhad on 02/12/2013

the scope has many useful functions, the price is very good. can be connected to a PC via USB, comes with SW. comes with 2 probes in the package. is very light and easily portable. when switched on, the selected language was Chinese, it took a while to figure out how to change it. Only a Chinese paper manual is included. The power cord is Chinese? definitely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoannds on 12/18/2012

Price-wise is extremely good. It would cost me much more if bought it locally. Delivery is within 4 days with EMS. Easy to use. I'm a beginner. Just follow some instruction from manual now I can see the signals at different parts of the system and find out the problem in my C++ code. The fan a bit noisy at night. The firmware is new. We can't upgrade ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaswolf on 12/17/2012

This is an excelent product. Easily competes with others at 4 times the price. Does everything I need. Frequency range is good, Color display is good quality to read and view. All functions and buttons are obvious. Nothing serious. I do however appreciate a detailed manual. I don't consider the little Chinese only one a serious manual. As i'm getting ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections