DX » Community » Reviews » RIGOL DS1052E 5.6" TFT LCD 50MHz 2-Channel Digital Color Storage Oscilloscope
  • 5 star 33 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChritoto on 01/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality for the price great frequency range it doesn't take a lot of space easy to use all the useful functionality's of a more expensive oscilloscope A very good and cheap first oscilloscope relatively good screen resolution can measure time (period, frequenc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypauleiras on 08/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I live in Brazil and equipment similar to this do not cost less than a thousand dollars. Fact 1Mpts have long Memory Depth is fantastic, most equipment has a maximum 50MHz 250Kpts. The controls respond instantly, the probes are of good quality, of domestically... Read more

5 1
  • posted byGadgetinqld on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this to replace my 30yr old Cathode Ray Oscilloscope. I was had read the reviews and this seemed like a good value for money device. I was very pleased with the functionality it provided. I allows for things like measuring maximums as well as continuous capture... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystaryhad on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the scope has many useful functions, the price is very good. can be connected to a PC via USB, comes with SW. comes with 2 probes in the package. is very light and easily portable. Cons:when switched on, the selected language was Chinese, it took a while to figu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoannds on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price-wise is extremely good. It would cost me much more if bought it locally. Delivery is within 4 days with EMS. Easy to use. I'm a beginner. Just follow some instruction from manual now I can see the signals at different parts of the system and find out the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaswolf on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an excelent product. Easily competes with others at 4 times the price. Does everything I need. Frequency range is good, Color display is good quality to read and view. All functions and buttons are obvious. Cons:Nothing serious. I do however appreciate... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygoncharovmax on 12/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The oscillograph of DS1052E has a moderate price, large colour display, small sizes and weight, and that most important good electric descriptions!!! Cons:A bit noisy ventilator, in the system of cooling. And there is not possibility to sew on 100???(software ve... Read more

Acquisition of long-awaited parcel :) Work of DS1052E CCO for 2 minutes for verification
    0 0
  • posted byarlo1 on 11/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Super in-expensive, but good quality has all the features needed. Can be hacked to 100Mhz Very nice program to save files and take usb stick to computer and analyze later! Cons:Software 3.01 is hard to hack to 100Mhz. You can not down grade the software but you can hack t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrewlybarger on 11/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Plenty of features for working on circuit boards. Can be used on 220VAC circuits with the 10x probes, as long as you manage the grounding. Two channels with 50MHz bandwidth seems to work well for entry level work. Cons:the PC/USB interface is clumsy and low re... Read more

screen shot of 40kHz waveform 40kHz square wave
    0 0
  • posted byMazur999 on 08/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-The best product for its price. -The possibility of breaking software to 100 MHz -Many advantages compared to analog oscilloscope Cons:-Chinese defaults -For the measurement of more than 100 MHz its nee to buy other probes, such as those supplied give an error. I recom... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections