DX » Community » Reviews » RIGOL DS1052E 5.6" TFT LCD 50MHz 2-Channel Digital Color Storage Oscilloscope
Customer’s impression:
Cheap not that easy to use but very usefull
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8924581 on 02/12/2017

Very nice for usage with analog and digital circuits with frequency up to 20 MHz: MCUs (ATMega, ATTiny, STM8, or other 8-bit MCUs), sound applications, IoT applications and automation, etc. Note that, despite of 50MHz band, 50 ns and less signal edges are not seen as sharp edges (even with 50 Ohm... Read more

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bySophotec on 03/01/2013

This is a well known quality scope for a low price. It came very well packed, very low change of damage during transport. The DX price is lower than other webshops. No english manual included. You must download it from the internet. The power cable is Chinese. You need to change the plug or use ,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCarlosLint on 05/01/2011

Cheap digital scope, but not that much cheaper than other chinese sites. It is really well built, no complaints about that, that's the same oscilloscope that you would buy in a brand store in terms of build quality. You may/can upgrade it to the 100mhz version, never did that to mine since never... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqmsys on 04/26/2011

Very cheap, passable accuracy. Suitable for hobby needs. Came in Europe with non european plug. The big disadvantage I just found: all inputs are not isolated! All grounds are connected to wall-plug ground (zero in my case). I tried to view PWM controler signal on my router pulse power supply, on... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bytkteun on 04/10/2011

It's a nice scope with lots of functionality. There are two probes included with accessories like color rings, hook mount, isolator cap, adjustment tools and a ground clip/spring. - There's only one set of controls, so you have to select which input to configure. - Version number is: 00.02.05 it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byowowkazii on 12/07/2010

- Very cheap price. - Oscilloscope as alot of features. - Firmware can be hacked to get a 100Mhz bandwidth. - Oscilloscope works perfectly. - It takes some times untill you receive your package. Mine took about 1 month but still it was okay. - The sound of the fan can sometimes get irritating. -... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAbuda on 06/26/2010

The best is the price, build quality is very good, display with fast response. Screen capture is very simple. The 1Mpts long Memory Depth is excelent to study sinal. O melhor é o preço, se ve de cara que é de excelente qualidade a respota do display é boa já tive um que a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere